The Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Reyna ♔

He really did do a great job... Poor Justina FUckerLake would have put that audience to sleep..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yall stay coming for Justin's highlights. :lmao:

Both Bruno and JT have covered Janhova's hymns lately. Can we at least agree that Janhova is still relevant..even to male pop stars. :coffee:

Oh please, most ppl were saying it was like watching a cute lil concert but it wasnt up to Superbowl stage level.

And bringing up JT. We already know if he does halftime he's gonna SLAY like how he did for the VMAs ..EVERYONE was praising him ...Everyoneee. so yeah,sorry BruNo.

Lies and you sound really mad.. lol
  • Upvote 1

:lmao: SHOCKING, the person that hates Bruno didn't like the show, who would've thought it?!?!?!

None of them were the face/image of their groups.

Unlike you, I can give credit where its due without personal prejudice. I'm not fond of Madonna but I loved her halftime. So yeah.. keep laughing to yourself cuz you don't know my ways beyond your own assumptions. Study harder. Everyone doesn't operate like you. Next.

Unlike you, I can give credit where its due without personal prejudice. I'm not fond of Madonna but I loved her halftime. So yeah.. keep laughing to yourself cuz you don't know my ways beyond your own assumptions. Study harder. Everyone doesn't operate like you. Next.

Nah Ima keep laughing at you because you think you're objective of Bruno :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:, and good for you for liking Madges, I liked it more than Bey's bu tI don't see why that matters when I like Bey more than Madge yet you falsely claim "I can't give credit where it's due" (which really means, if I don't like what you like I'm not giving credit)... Meanwhile even Bey fans who arent stans have said they thought Bruno did a better job, so clearly (and thankfully) everyone doesn't opperate like you either.

BTW Bruno Mars was the "most watch Super Bowl Half-time performance" to date..Coming in at 115 million viewers... Meanwhile, creaming Beyonce (110 million viewers) and Madonna's 114 Million..

http://www.deadline....denver-broncos/

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS!! LOL

The other Kii Kii goes to Bruno according to a FB friend of mine who was in a war with a Bey stan just a few mins ago and he posted this (I'm going to ask him about his sources)

this Superbowl is nearly tied with last year.... yet the HALFTIME is 108 Million for Beyonce vs 115 for Bruno...with nearly equal viewing for the games themselves. So it means 7 million more people tuned in to see Bruno than Beyonce. Furthermore the game itself had a viewership of 111 Million. That means over 4 million tuned in JUST to see Bruno Mars

Damn...without them 4 he would've beat Bey but Maddy Madge would've stayed #1....but then he has to be so perfect to get the extra 4 needed...

• Upvote 1