Time To Get Nosey .. aint done this in awhile ..

janetDAYZ

:lol:!! Have you ever ventured out of your state?

Of course.. I've been to Cali (hate it), Colorado (loved it), Alabama, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas (too young to remember), Chicago, IL, Florida, Michigan, DC, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Orleans, LA., Missouri

I've drove through most of the eastern states..

Of course.. I've been to Cali (hate it), Colorado (loved it), Alabama, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas (too young to remember), Chicago, IL, Florida, Michigan, DC, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Orleans, LA., Missouri

I've drove through most of the eastern states..

I want to do a road trip of the Americas. Starting in Ontario and ending in Argentina

i'm just still hanging with the ex sometimes. I was done dirty so it ain't the same. Long way to go before it's close to the same again. The trust has gone down a lot. If I don't get a text or call then we just don't communicate. It used to be texting everyday but I refuse to text first cause idgaf like I used to lol. So if I dont get a text then we can go days without communication. Then again there's a big age difference lol I just turned 35 this month and the ex turned 23 last month :lol:

so you're a virgin ...would have never thought :lol: You hav to excuse me cuz I'm always shocked at late bloomers ..I can understand being late with sex but how does one not engage in some kind of interest in someone ealier in life ...its soooo like not commom.. Even when you were a teen ,you didnt have an interest in someone?

I was 23 when I finally had sex. Up to that point, I hadn't dated or had any real "intimate" contact with any human being prior to that. lol

A mixture of being gay, shy, and ultimately not thinking I wasn't good enough. -_-

I had/have issues. #DontJudgeMe <_<

I wasn't really expecting to walk into a Geography class in here...

SCREAMING!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I joined a convent. I belong to God now ^_^

Now, Rochester... :sigh:

• Upvote 1