Time To Get Nosey .. aint done this in awhile ..

janetDAYZ

i'm just still hanging with the ex sometimes. I was done dirty so it ain't the same. Long way to go before it's close to the same again. The trust has gone down a lot. If I don't get a text or call then we just don't communicate. It used to be texting everyday but I refuse to text first cause idgaf like I used to lol. So if I dont get a text then we can go days without communication. Then again there's a big age difference lol I just turned 35 this month and the ex turned 23 last month :lol:

Well welcome to the wolrd of fucking with MEN,Joe ....I mean ..being done dirty come with the territory >_<

I was 23 when I finally had sex. Up to that point, I hadn't dated or had any real "intimate" contact with any human being prior to that. lol

A mixture of being gay, shy, and ultimately not thinking I wasn't good enough. -_-

I had/have issues. #DontJudgeMe <_<

I'm not shocked by this at all ...you look like a late bloomer.

And Dayz, since you're being so nosey. Answer the damn question yourself! :rolleyes:

Yas. He's all in our business but needs to spill his own :whistle:. Although reading his tweets - we should have an idea :shifty:

I have a few things goin on ..Its 2 ppl in love with me... I love one... I care for the other but not IN LOVE with either ..and then its another who is in LUST with me lol ..and thats bout it...I've been doin more dating within the last 4 months than I ever have in my whole life. Its been interesting. I see what Janet was goring thru during her A4U era..and the whole dating thing..it feels brand new ..I was always tied down..

Well welcome to the wolrd of fucking with MEN,Joe ....I mean ..being done dirty come with the territory >_<

lol well apparently Joe(in my siggy) and Giovanni know each other and now that they know they've both been with me they don't like each other. Well more-so Joe asked me if I slept with Giovanni once he knew we be hanging out and I said "Yeah". Both be in my ear talking shit about the other one but hell I ain't with none of them so I don't care but I gotta watch it when going out to the club with Giovanni cause he always be trying to fight somebody. He talked to me about fighting Joe(for no reason) and he was rude to one of my friends who came up to me in the club just to say hi. Giovanni straight up said "Go over there". I didn't even know what to say. Anyway i'm on the lookout for some new "FRIENDS" lol. Another thing I noticed is that some guys that I meet and say they DL...come to find out they know way more gay people than I do and be hanging out with them and everything. I be like wtf :lol:

I'm not shocked by this at all ...you look like a late bloomer.

:umm:

I don't know why, but I took it as shade. -_- lol

I have a few things goin on ..Its 2 ppl in love with me... I love one... I care for the other but not IN LOVE with either ..and then its another who is in LUST with me lol ..and thats bout it...I've been doin more dating within the last 4 months than I ever have in my whole life. Its been interesting. I see what Janet was goring thru during her A4U era..and the whole dating thing..it feels brand new ..I was always tied down..

Well, alrighty Dayz. I've never really dated, if that makes sense. If we're going out, it's because I'm trying to be with you.

I've never dated just to see what's out there. :unsure: lol

I talk on Twitter ..I dont DO ..there's a difference :yep:

Like I said, slut. :coffee:

Besides, you won't follow me! :umm:

lol well apparently Joe(in my siggy) and Giovanni know each other and now that they know they've both been with me they don't like each other. Well more-so Joe asked me if I slept with Giovanni once he knew we be hanging out and I said "Yeah". Both be in my ear talking shit about the other one but hell I ain't with none of them so I don't care but I gotta watch it when going out to the club with Giovanni cause he always be trying to fight somebody. He talked to me about fighting Joe(for no reason) and he was rude to one of my friends who came up to me in the club just to say hi. Giovanni straight up said "Go over there". I didn't even know what to say. Anyway i'm on the lookout for some new "FRIENDS" lol. Another thing I noticed is that some guys that I meet and say they DL...come to find out they know way more gay people than I do and be hanging out with them and everything. I be like wtf :lol:

Ah man ..tell me about it. Its an instant turn off when its a dude that knows alot of gay ppl cuz that means he's either a hoe or he's deep in the gay scene like dat..and it aint nuttin hott about a brotha thats deep in the gay scene.. all dat fruity shit can kick rocks .. I prefer a dude who dont do gay clubs

:umm:

I don't know why, but I took it as shade. -_- lol

Well, alrighty Dayz. I've never really dated, if that makes sense. If we're going out, it's because I'm trying to be with you.

I've never dated just to see what's out there. :unsure: lol

Like I said, slut. :coffee:

Besides, you won't follow me! :umm:

Are you saying you've never been in a relationship?

i'm just still hanging with the ex sometimes. I was done dirty so it ain't the same. Long way to go before it's close to the same again. The trust has gone down a lot. If I don't get a text or call then we just don't communicate. It used to be texting everyday but I refuse to text first cause idgaf like I used to lol. So if I dont get a text then we can go days without communication. Then again there's a big age difference lol I just turned 35 this month and the ex turned 23 last month :lol:

Here's a tip: you're wasting ur time

Dated alot last year, slowing down this year, had my 1st ass of 24 and 2014 last week, and it was MIND BLOWING, but I plan on dating less just cause I don't really care that much about that department now lol, I loves ma sex, but I don't need it all the time or even everytime I want it.

Of course.. I've been to Cali (hate it), Colorado (loved it), Alabama, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas (too young to remember), Chicago, IL, Florida, Michigan, DC, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Orleans, LA., Missouri

I've drove through most of the eastern states..

It's cause you havent been here with me bitch :P

And jealous you've been to New Orleans, it's the only place listed I havent been (hell Louisiana of the very few states period I havent been to)

I joined a convent. I belong to God now ^_^

MariahNo_No_No-vi.gif?1392324648

I didn't even get ma taste!

PattiDEATH-vi.gif?1392324769

I think I'm falling in love which is a completely new experience for me. In a short six months we've done everything from wild sex to movies to holidays to Christmas to New Year's to medical scares to road trips to shooting pool to fighting off a crazy ex (literally). And through it all I've had Reyna to confide in. A special mention to her because she's been an amazing support to me. So much that I'm only finding out in this thread she's got something going on in her love life too.

I've noticed since TE got a man, he's been on here less -_-.

It's true. Priorities shift and needs and wants change.

Thank God

Well of course you're happy. If I'm here less it gives you more freedom to walk around without me tugging on that mop every day.

• Upvote 3