Time To Get Nosey .. aint done this in awhile ..

janetDAYZ

too many guys coming for sex, and nothing else....so much so I decided to pull out -_-

sex addict ....guy is having too much sex I swear its a turn off

closet case...I rest my case

former coke addict, now reformed is afraid to step outside the house unless its church :sigh:

Edited by Stealth

so you're a flake too .....I meet a lot of u guys :filenails:

Please elaborate :lmao:

I'm not one of those any more that starts speaking and it's all great at the start but then I completely ignore them. I grew up from that.

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Please elaborate :lmao:

I'm not one of those any more that starts speaking and it's all great at the start but then I completely ignore them. I grew up from that.

well i think it depends on how you met them...if u met someone and all it was was a hookup then flaky behavior is easy, now if we went out on an actual date and you just stopped texting at all thats a tad different but still kinda flaky. I met this jock, hot guy, but super closet case, just broke up with his gf, I hadnt heard from him, so i wrote it off as if I was the problem....he texts me Friday night to meet up, we meet and maybe 20 minutes into it he flips out like "i can't do this, i gotta go, its not you its me"

I fully admit now and here, my problem is Im looking for something that matters in all the wrong places, and sex isnt as enjoyable to me anymore

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

well i think it depends on how you met them...if u met someone and all it was was a hookup then flaky behavior is easy, now if we went out on an actual date and you just stopped texting at all thats a tad different but still kinda flaky. I met this jock, hot guy, but super closet case, just broke up with his gf, I hadnt heard from him, so i wrote it off as if I was the problem....he texts me Friday night to meet up, we meet and maybe 20 minutes into it he flips out like "i can't do this, i gotta go, its not you its me"

I fully admit now and here, my problem is Im looking for something that matters in all the wrong places, and sex isnt as enjoyable to me anymore

oh I get those Grindr meet and drop experience so well. I used to do it all the time when I was new to it. 

I've dated a lot in the last two years but one point, the moment it began to get serious I just pulled out and told them I'm not ready for a relationship or make some excuse up. I'm not 100% why but I do think growing up religious has something to do with it. I had the same issue when I first started having sex, if you remember. It's like I was conflicted and couldn't shake it off. However I met one guy and he sort of made all that go away to the point that it was quite serious. I really really liked him, like butterfly in my stomach like him. Then he just became distant until we broke up. I was gutted and now I'm just not keen because it's such a long process and I don't have the time for it. 

• Upvote 1

I just finished college. It took me 12 years, yes I said 12 years to get my BA. I am proud of myself!

My tech friend has advised me to learn statistical application to partner with my degree in finance, and I will most likely get a job in Silicon Valley making beaucoup bucks.

I'm currently looking for a full time job that is not stressful and can pay the bills until I can learn statistical application. I am also going to learn how to code.

Making that money will allow me to pay off my student loans and also pay for a MSF. Working in Silicon Valley for a start up means that I can work remotely when it comes time for me to start my MSF program.

I need to also study for the GMAT so I can get into a grad program for Fall 2017.

I need to pick a MSF program that will train me to take the CFA exams. Once I get my MSF and CFA certificates, I will pretty much be employable for LIFE!! Especially since I will know coding and statistical application fluently by then. (Is this all set and ready to go, NOPE. But I am working on making it happen. I know that it will be difficult to do everything I need to get done, but I am up for the challenge)

It has taken me a long to time get my life on track and in the place I need it to be, but I have learned valuable lessons regarding people throughout the that time.

I have never dated, but I am open to such things. However, I will not sacrifice my career goals for a person. If I was in a relationship with a person and that person was offered a really awesome promotion or new job, I would tell that person to go for it, and if we are meant to be we will be together. But REACH FOR YOUR GOALS!!

But I just need to find a full time job first in order to make all of this happen!! UGH why is looking for a job SO HARD?!!!

Edited by Band08Geek

Of course.. I've been to Cali (hate it), Colorado (loved it), Alabama, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas (too young to remember), Chicago, IL, Florida, Michigan, DC, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Orleans, LA., Missouri

I've drove through most of the eastern states..

What part of Cali did you visit? It's rare that I come across people who hate Cali.

• Upvote 1

I just finished college. It took me 12 years, yes I said 12 years to get my BA. I am proud of myself!

My tech friend has advised me to learn statistical application to partner with my degree in finance, and I will most likely get a job in Silicon Valley making beaucoup bucks.

I'm currently looking for a full time job that is not stressful and can pay the bills until I can learn statistical application. I am also going to learn how to code.

Making that money will allow me to pay off my student loans and also pay for a MSF. Working in Silicon Valley for a start up means that I can work remotely when it comes time for me to start my MSF program.

I need to also study for the GMAT so I can get into a grad program for Fall 2017.

I need to pick a MSF program that will train me to take the CFA exams. Once I get my MSF and CFA certificates, I will pretty much be employable for LIFE!! Especially since I will know coding and statistical application fluently by then. (Is this all set and ready to go, NOPE. But I am working on making it happen. I know that it will be difficult to do everything I need to get done, but I am up for the challenge)

It has taken me a long to time get my life on track and in the place I need it to be, but I have learned valuable lessons regarding people throughout the that time.

I have never dated, but I am open to such things. However, I will not sacrifice my career goals for a person. If I was in a relationship with a person and that person was offered a really awesome promotion or new job, I would tell that person to go for it, and if we are meant to be we will be together. But REACH FOR YOUR GOALS!!

But I just need to find a full time job first in order to make all of this happen!! UGH why is looking for a job SO HARD?!!!

what part of the Bay Area u from?

LA & San Diego.

Hate was too aggressive of a word... It's just not at the top of my list

gotcha.. Was the trip for fun or just visiting family or something? What was so bad about Cali? Just curious to know..

gotcha.. Was the trip for fun or just visiting family or something? What was so bad about Cali? Just curious to know..

My uncle lives out there. It was a graduation present 

It wasn't bad.. The vibe out there just rubbed me wrong. I love Chicago and the vibe I got from that city. Same with Pittsburgh

• Upvote 1