I hate Aretha Franklin

bu.

There is so much to gag about in that clip. :asham: Aretha looked at patti like "bitch, you on my shit list right now and you damn well we aint friends" :lmao: I mean, the way she walked out like she was entering a room full of her royal subjects!!!! :excited::lol: I just can't. :lmao:

Jarryl now you know damn well they wasn't holdin' no hands :umm:

Joe, look at Patti's left hand and then watch Patti's when it gets to her, not saying that it didn't look like Aretha was trying to snatch it back quick, but it looked like there was something more.

Joe, look at Patti's left hand and then watch Patti's when it gets to her, not saying that it didn't look like Aretha was trying to snatch it back quick, but it looked like there was something more.

nah Patti tried and Aretha denied lol. Oprah should've asked Patti about Aretha instead of Diana Ross. Anyway I wonder if there's a video of that gif on youtube. Where were they at when Aretha's fat ass shaded Patti?

There is so much to gag about in that clip. :asham: Aretha looked at patti like "bitch, you on my shit list right now and you damn well we aint friends" :lmao: I mean, the way she walked out like she was entering a room full of her royal subjects!!!! :excited::lol: I just can't. :lmao:

YASSSSSSSSSSS I love that their always seems to be something

Ch. Aretha confirmed in her duet with Whitney "I love Ma role of being the Queen" lol so you know humbleness aint exactly her forte these days :lmao: :lmao:

nah Patti tried and Aretha denied lol. Oprah should've asked Patti about Aretha instead of Diana Ross. Anyway I wonder if there's a video of that gif on youtube. Where were they at when Aretha's fat ass shaded Patti?

I agree, nobody cares about Patti vs. Diana, Patti Vs. Aretha is what everybody cares about.

Heres the 1 time I know of them singing together, Gladys wasn't needed tho.

https://www.youtube....h?v=KkFJYDTCNZ4

Nuh uh, TODAY, Got2BeReal made it fresh and new in everybody's mind

Its not about fresh, forget Game, its about look at these two huge stars that for whatever reason still have this bad blood, it makes for great watching, its interesting, I mean its one thing to love GTBR, and I LOVE that, but that's parody, here you see those two have something going that aint good....but I see why one would call her Hateretha she a God damn hater :lmao:

How do yall know its one sided? For all we know something is going on behind the scenes. And Why would Aretha be threaten by Patti when Aretha is clearly the bigger and more respected star. Some of yall are letting GTBR gas yall up about Patti's importance. She can't see Aretha's legacy and judging from the look on Aretha's face in that clip, she can't see Aretha in shade throwing either. :coffee:

• Upvote 1