I hate Aretha Franklin

bu.

How do yall know its one sided? For all we know something is going on behind the scenes. And Why would Aretha be threaten by Patti when Aretha is clearly the bigger and more respected star. Some of yall are letting GTBR gas yall up about Patti's importance. She can't see Aretha's legacy and judging from the look on Aretha's face in that clip, she can't see Aretha in shade throwing either. :coffee:

B-I-N-G-O! I was gonna say the same thing, Patti might just be a better actress and keeping it cordial in the public

And you know you aint lyin about G2BR gassin folks up, Patti is amazing but only 1 of them is reffered to as a Queen :coffee:

How do yall know its one sided? For all we know something is going on behind the scenes. And Why would Aretha be threaten by Patti when Aretha is clearly the bigger and more respected star. Some of yall are letting GTBR gas yall up about Patti's importance. She can't see Aretha's legacy and judging from the look on Aretha's face in that clip, she can't see Aretha in shade throwing either. :coffee:

Please Aretha is a bitter bitch and Patti can and does throw more and better shade than Aretha wth are you talking about?

B-I-N-G-O! I was gonna say the same thing, Patti might just be a better actress and keeping it cordial in the public

And you know you aint lyin about G2BR gassin folks up, Patti is amazing but only 1 of them is reffered to as a Queen :coffee:

well duh you can't call 2 people the Queen of Soul. Y'all gassin up Aretha just because she's labeled that. She can't see Patti when performing so she can stand her fat ass in one place on stage and not move like she always does :filenails:

Please Aretha is a bitter bitch and Patti can and does throw more and better shade than Aretha wth are you talking about?

The above clip proves otherwise. :coffee: Other than her stealing Diana's mike, when has patti ever thrown lethal shade. And GTBR episodes don't count. And Why would Aretha be bitter when she is clearly being honored in that clip. The President was just paying homage to HER at that event. Aretha walked in there like a boss/queen. Meanwhile Patti was in the audience, mike less. :coffee:

well duh you can't call 2 people the Queen of Soul. Y'all gassin up Aretha just because she's labeled that. She can't see Patti when performing so she can stand her fat ass in one place on stage and not move like she always does :filenails:

She's labeled that because she's 1 of the most influential and successful artist of all time and has the catalog to match, the world gassed Aretha up. I love Patti and her current voice more than Aretha, ut Aretha's catalog is the biz.

The above clip proves otherwise. :coffee: Other than her stealing Diana's mike, when has patti ever thrown lethal shade. And GTBR episodes don't count. And Why would Aretha be bitter when she is clearly being honored in that clip. The President was just paying homage to HER at that event. Aretha walked in there like a boss/queen. Meanwhile Patti was in the audience, mike less. :coffee:

well there's a clip also of Patti singing one of Aretha's songs and Aretha throwing shade cause Patti got a standing ovation. Aretha stays pressed whether being honored or not :)

She's labeled that because she's 1 of the most influential and successful artist of all time and has the catalog to match, the world gassed Aretha up. I love Patti and her current voice more than Aretha, ut Aretha's catalog is the biz.

all of this applies to Patti as well :filenails:

all of this applies to Patti as well :filenails:

Influential maybe, but success & Catalog wise, not even close dude, Patti only has 1 hit solo album, & 1 solo top 10 hit, group wise the same 1 hit album & 1 hit song. Aretha's has a ton of top 10 songs and albums. That's Got 2 Be real and R&B radio that'll have you thinkin success wise they're on level or even close playing fields, I honestly wish they were lol, give somethin for Aretha to really go hard for, but success wise Aretha leads the pack, and Patti's not really in it besides R&B audiences.

Patti performed too

• 3 weeks later...