2014 Planet Janet Forum Awards - Happening Now In The Awards Sub Forum!

TwistedElegance™

Am I the only one who was suspended up until today? :mellow:

Now I've had to fly to Sydney for three days for work. I do have my laptop with me though, so I could post the winners later tonight?

Do you mean that think I tweeted you about? I think that only lasted til the morning for me

Do it when you're free?I can see the thread having many kiiii's as you reveal them :lol:

Do you mean that think I tweeted you about? I think that only lasted til the morning for me

Do it when you're free?I can see the thread having many kiiii's as you reveal them :lol:

Yeah. I figured we were all logged out. Now I see threads and posts on here from the last few days! <_<

I think I'll just do that. It's difficult enough being in a different time zone, I think I'll just post the winners one at a time. I was going to post the first couple now but I'm on my phone. As soon as I have my laptop I'll get to announcing!

Btw, Andy is our sole performer this year. Props to him. :lol:

Yeah. I figured we were all logged out. Now I see threads and posts on here from the last few days! <_<

I think I'll just do that. It's difficult enough being in a different time zone, I think I'll just post the winners one at a time. I was going to post the first couple now but I'm on my phone. As soon as I have my laptop I'll get to announcing!

Btw, Andy is our sole performer this year. Props to him. :lol:

I should have tweeted you once it was fixed - my bad :(. Tbh my internet has been fucked up at home. It got so bad I violently punched my laptop last night and some buttons popped out. Funnily enough the internet worked fine after that :lmao:. It's why I hadn't been able to record my performance :(. But Lamont is working on it now so it should be ready for the after party lol.

I should have tweeted you once it was fixed - my bad :(. Tbh my internet has been fucked up at home. It got so bad I violently punched my laptop last night and some buttons popped out. Funnily enough the internet worked fine after that :lmao:. It's why I hadn't been able to record my performance :(. But Lamont is working on it now so it should be ready for the after party lol.

Yes! You can headline the official after party. :lol:

Does this mean we're not having a ceremony? :unsure:

The ceremony will be what we make it. I'll post the winners of each group over the next few nights, starting now. That will give everybody a chance to participate rather than narrowing it down to an hour or so where not everybody is online at once.

The ceremony will be what we make it. I'll post the winners of each group over the next few nights, starting now. That will give everybody a chance to participate rather than narrowing it down to an hour or so where not everybody is online at once.

Oh yeah :asham: Good idea then ^_^