Openly GAY famous people

Shawn1814

I get it, Black gay men and the whole bit about interracial dating, its hard to be gay period, Black White whatever, it just disturbs me that when people fall for who they fall for we judge them as if to say it's our life being lived thru those people and its not, that's their damn life and God in this world if someone can find their happiness who are we to judge? I mean when gays get attacked by str8 people we get mad, but when gay people attack each other its some serious grey area. If you feel more comfortable within your own race, then be happy and do so, but lets let people live their own lives as they are, if a Black man enjoys someone that happens to be outside his race that doesn't mean he doesn't love himself or his own race. I read the history on Michael Sam his bf and him been to school together and built something from that....I just don't believe in judging at this point it gets you nowhere in what you seek.

• Upvote 1

I get it, Black gay men and the whole bit about interracial dating, its hard to be gay period, Black White whatever, it just disturbs me that when people fall for who they fall for we judge them as if to say it's our life being lived thru those people and its not, that's their damn life and God in this world if someone can find their happiness who are we to judge? I mean when gays get attacked by str8 people we get mad, but when gay people attack each other its some serious grey area. If you feel more comfortable within your own race, then be happy and do so, but lets let people live their own lives as they are, if a Black man enjoys someone that happens to be outside his race that doesn't mean he doesn't love himself or his own race. I read the history on Michael Sam his bf and him been to school together and built something from that....I just don't believe in judging at this point it gets you nowhere in what you seek.

Very well said. I agree with all of it.

Very well said. I agree with all of it.

well thank ya mam.....Ive been down this road, and where I am now is I see beauty all around me, from the Black security guard giving me the eye and me feeling good because he was fine, to the white boy wearing some nice jeans with a dress jacket giving me fashionista teas, all Im saying is if someone aint fucking with you, fuck them move on, life is short, if a dude tells me he aint into Black men, deuces boo, someone out here better than you will be....so what I dont get is why be mad at some random NFL player for who he fucking? Let him fuck who he gone fuck that shit aint changing yo grip on life....so find a grip boo :filenails: he getting caked shoved in his face with a kiss, and aint thinking about nothing else, yet you mad? Bye Felicia