LaToya Jackson's Engaged!!!!

The Playboy Superstar is now engaged to long time boyfriend and "business partner" Jeffré Phillips.

During their floral-strewn meal in a suite at Hawaii’s Trump Hotel, Phillips, 46, surprised the star, 58, by dropping on one knee and asking her to marry him. But he told her, “I don’t have a ring for you,” Jackson tells PEOPLE. “I said, ‘Well, that’s okay. I don’t care about a ring.’”

Then dessert was served. “When I lifted (the lid) for the dessert, there was the ring,” she says. And what a ring it is: The round center diamond is 10 carats alone, and is surrounded by another 7.5 carats in round diamonds set in a platinum band — all designed by Phillips himself.

“Jeffré goes over the top with a lot of things,” says Jackson. “He found exactly what I would like or want. It’s really beautiful,” she says.

“It’s very, very big,” she admits. “It’s a heavy one too.”

When Life with La Toya returns June 7 on OWN, Jackson says, viewers will see just how shocked she was by the proposal. Refusing to give away her initial answer, Jackson says, “Let’s just say it wasn’t a fast yes … It’s a roller coaster ride.”

latoya-600x800.jpg

So happy that she was able to find love at her age and looking like that.. God bless ^_^

I always thought he was gay

Probably but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be happy -_-

Yea it looks like it'll be a loved filled sex-less marriage lol. In the end the love is what matters most

I see she's following her younger sister's trend again Congrats to them both. She deserves happiness ^_^

YOU ARE A SHADY MOTHA FUCKA ANDY LOL I LOVE IT!

My best friend and I said that if we were not married by a certain age that we would tie the not. Maybe this is one of those situations. -_- Or maybe he has a thing for tired-dried.out-necrophilic tuna. :unsure:

But what if your friend is married and it's just you?

And >_<