LaToya Jackson Tells Media Outlets to NOT Ask Her About Janet Jackson

LaToya Jackson, the reality star, has asked a media outlets to refrain from asking questions concerning Michael, his children, his life, his death, and Janet Jackson during her promo tour.

She also noted that her wedding would be bigger than Kim Kardash'. :umm:

Thoughts?

La Toya Jackson plans a spectacular wedding to boyfriend/manager Jeffre Phillips

La Toya Jackson, engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business manager Jeffre Phillips, tells Confidenti@l her wedding is going to blow people

Hmm...I see Latoya definitely wants the attention on her of course, she's promoting herself and not her family. But I hope this doesn't mean that their relationship is indeed strained like the topic BlackCat1989 started recently.

• Upvote 1

This was one of the reasons why I posted that question a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that their relationship has become strained over the years especially after Mj's death. She sometimes goes out of her way not to mention Janet. And then her "fiancee" had the nerve to shade Janet last night by saying that none of Janet's husbands​​ 1,2, and 3 never asked Joe to marry his daughter.

• Upvote 1

This was one of the reasons why I posted that question a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that their relationship has become strained over the years especially after Mj's death. She sometimes goes out of her way not to mention Janet. And then her "fiancee" had the nerve to shade Janet last night by saying that none of Janet's husbands​​ 1,2, and 3 never asked Joe to marry his daughter.

But she included MJ and his kids... She just wants the attention on her..