FUN: Ask something to the next member.

bu.

IMMATURITY!!! GOOD GOD! Way to ruin any kind of closeness to me.

What is your longest "on again, off again" relationship?

Oh I don't know once It's done it's done I don't keep on....wait one dude I thought after dating for a month we could try fucking, and that didn't work for either of us

Do you own any sexual toys?

16 when I got my permit

What do you most look forward to about getting older

I suppose the wisdom, at some point u start to feel like u see what people are about and you know who is cool and who aint

What part of your body do u like the most?

My eyes

What is your biggest insecurity?

I always  think I'm not good enough for some dude or something, not muscular enough, or something, I don't think I'm ugly I just sometimes think more guys than myself.

Do you think people check you out? I check people out all the time and I wonder if on the low people are doing the same?

I always think I'm not good enough for some dude or something, not muscular enough, or something, I don't think I'm ugly I just sometimes think more guys than myself.

Do you think people check you out? I check people out all the time and I wonder if on the low people are doing the same?

I do. On a day to day basis if I'm not shaved and wearing glasses not so much, but if I'm out and shaved, contact lenses etc then yes.

What would you like to eliminate from your life?