FUN: Ask something to the next member.

bu.

Yes, last year I hit 30 and my mentality has completely shifted and I can recognize the subtle things that has changed within how I behave and conduct myself. I feel more "adult" now than I ever have before

If you could juss cancel any reality show that's on television within the next 5 seconds, immediately ..what reality show would it be.

BB cus I neva seen that other one but I'm sure BB is better anyway -_-

the shame :mellow:

I would probably cancel anything with kids and fucked up families, some of the others I think are fun, I know a lot of people  that love "Big Brother"

What's the earliest memory you have from your childhood?

Running down the hall and falling over. In your 'denial phase' were you a homophobe?

I was never in denial....I knew what I liked and more importantly didn't even as young as I was, in high school the captain of the baseball team made a move to get at me. We went out went back to someone's place he was trusted with alone, and I was too scared to do a thing.....and I'm so fucking glad that asshole didn't take my virginity, cause that's what  he wanted :filenails: to think if he was my first! :sigh:

If looking back you could be nicer to one person in your life ...who would it be and why?

I don't have a signature dish. I can cook "mum" foods....traditional staple meals from a nice roast dinner to a Jamaican brown stew chicken to a meat curry. I can also bake cakes. My mum taught me when I was about 10 so she wouldn't have to do it lol.

Do you believe that being a particular zodiac signs can influence a persons personality?

I don't have a signature dish. I can cook "mum" foods....traditional staple meals from a nice roast dinner to a Jamaican brown stew chicken to a meat curry. I can also bake cakes. My mum taught me when I was about 10 so she wouldn't have to do it lol.

Do you believe that being a particular zodiac signs can influence a persons personality?

:whistle:

Yes!!! It's true of me and mostly everyone I know

Have you ever read a self help book