Beyoncé to Ruin Hancock Sequel

I don't see ppl pouring into theaters juss to see her in a movie either. Simply becuz no one takes her seriously as an actress. Now ppl running to her tours, that's different. Cuz they know they're gonna get a show. If Beyonce was a Good actress, then her star power would help a film..but not when she's primarily known as not being that great at acting

Beyonce does have star power. No lies told there. She is not a great actress, but she does have people (including Hollywood) interested in almost everything she does. Even her child's hair makes headlines.

Exactly... Everyone loves her in Hollywood.. The kids.. This movie will not flop... Not with a $650M box office of the first

Internationally it will smash

• Upvote 1

Beyonce does have star power. No lies told there. She is not a great actress, but she does have people (including Hollywood) interested in almost everything she does. Even her child's hair makes headlines.

People in Hollywood are not interested in her acting. Let's stop playing games :lol: and her child's hair makes headlines but not for good reasons lol

Exactly... Everyone loves her in Hollywood.. The kids.. This movie will not flop... Not with a $650M box office of the first

Let's not pretend that if the movie does do well that it's because of her cause well all know that shit ain't true. Let's just stop it

People in Hollywood are not interested in her acting. Let's stop playing games :lol: and her child's hair makes headlines but not for good reasons lol

Let's not pretend that if the movie does do well that it's because of her cause well all know that shit ain't true. Let's just stop it

I never said that people in Hollywood are interesting in her acting, they are interesting in all of the spectacle that comes with her name.

Right! Why else would they put her in the movie? Its not because of her acting. They know that the juggernaut known as Beyoncé will create all of this hoopla and excitement and that's a great marketing strategy. Her acting will be shit and the movie will probably be shitty, but it will make money and Beyoncé will help make it money.

I'm not saying she doesn't have ppl that will flock to everything she's apart of but NOT to the level that you two are making it out to be. The overall public ain't running to see her in a film...it would be moreso her fans. There's a difference. The public will be goin to see Will Smith..cuz he's a film icon, Beyonce is juss bringing in behives. She would have an even greater pull of the public (on the film side) if she was a good actress...but since she's not, it mos def puts hesitation in the brain for alot of ppl to even go see the film

I'm not saying she doesn't have ppl that will flock to everything she's apart of but NOT to the level that you two are making it out to be. The overall public ain't running to see her in a film...it would be moreso her fans. There's a difference. The public will be goin to see Will Smith..cuz he's a film icon, Beyonce is juss bringing in behives. She would have an even greater lull if she was a good actress...but since she doesn't, it mos def puts hesitation in the brain to even go see the film "becuz of her"

Most Beyhive are probably Will Smith fans anyway so would be killing 2 birds with one stone, so to say. I've never come across someone who doesn't like Will?

His movies have been sucking hard lately.. Box office flops!

Pinger what your saying but I see a few uninformed users saying that this project will flop.. It won't

Will it pull in $600M box office? No but it won't flop

I don't think he's fully wowed me since Pursuit or I Am Legend (I actually loved that movie). After Earth was ok but his son dragged it down. Seven Pounds I just did not like tbh but it was successful. Hancock started off great and then lost steam...I didn't like the story towards the end. Men In Black 3 - the less said the better tbh.

I like Hancock, but Im not anticipating this sequel, I'd MUCH prefer Bad Boys 3 sequel they've been pushing back since 08. And it's now rumored he won't be apart of Independence day 2 & 3. Those are the only Will Sequels Im ready for. I liked Men In Black 3 too, but I don't think it was quite worth the wait tho I liked it MUCH more than 2.

But I have no doubt in my mind, good or bad, Bey's performance will take it down several notches regardless

His movies have been sucking hard lately.. Box office flops!

Pinger what your saying but I see a few uninformed users saying that this project will flop.. It won't

Will it pull in $600M box office? No but it won't flop

After Earth 

Worldwide  $243,843,127

Production Budget: $130 million

MIB 3

Worldwide:  $624,026,776

Production Budget: $225 million

Seven Pounds

Worldwide:

$168,168,201

Production Budget: $55 million

Hancock