No BET Awards Official Thread?

Something told me to watch the interview that Kim did with the Breakfast Club again and Kim says @ 7:30 mark that Nicki threw her so much shade because Nicki wanted to be the only female rapper out. That sounds exactly right judging from Nicki's recent shade. :coffee:

http://youtu.be/0J1p9WfSujI

• Upvote 1

and that's so unfortunate. Iggy and Nicki could really benefit from one another. I hope this doesn't turn into a Foxy/Kim type situation because that was lame.

Well it's no where near as interesting as Kim/Foxy or Kim/Nicki(until that really got stale)..

Iggy hasn't shaded Nicki...and said she likes her..

Something told me to watch the interview that Kim did with the Breakfast Club again and Kim says @ 7:30 mark that Nicki threw her so much shade because Nicki wanted to be the only female rapper out. That sounds exactly right judging from Nicki's recent shade. :coffee:

Nothing but the truth Kim.

Nikki's black.. I'm not sure what sound you're referring to... I don't hear how Nikki sounds like Missy.. Especially since Missy's creator (Timbo) wants a collabo with the Nikki and Missy together

Dressing "like" Gaga? Gaga isn't original

How Iggy allegedly is a fraud but Nicki isn't  :lmao: That'll be nice for her, until Nicki decides "I don't like Missy anymore because she's better than me" and starts trashing her. :coffee:

You're reallllllllllllllllllly trying it! Not when they recorded a song together and they were cool.  Nicki's "image" is a direct result of Lil Kim's style. Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder would co-sign me.

Once again, I applaud Nicki for reviving female hip hop..and I'm proud that Iggy is seeing success and keeping it alive at the moment. 

No one cares about her "image" in terms of likeness to Lil Kim.. It's the music

Keeping it alive until she releases her album

How Iggy allegedly is a fraud but Nicki isn't  :lmao: That'll be nice for her, until Nicki decides "I don't like Missy anymore because she's better than me" and starts trashing her. :coffee:

Because Nikki writes her own music :umm:

Nikki talks about her favorite rapper:

NYC female rappers, Lauryn Hill, Foxy Brown, Left Eye, Missy, Queen Latifah, so forth and so on

Something doesn't seem authentic about Iggy. I cant with her Australian accent being in interviews, but she is rapping like she is from Cabrini Green projects. Something about that bothers me. I will say that this Iggy thing is about to take off. She can definitely appeal more to the masses and they are about to build this bitch up like she is the best thing since slice bread, I can already see that. So it would be in Nicki's best interest to hop on board or they will write her ass off. She is gonna need to humble herself, she might even wanna call Kim up and bury their beef and work with her because that might be the only way to stop this Iggy train that is about to take all the way off.

• Upvote 2

Something doesn't seem authentic about Iggy. I cant with her Australian accent being in interviews, but she is rapping like she is from Cabrini Green projects. Something about that bothers me. I will say that this Iggy thing is about to take off. She can definitely appeal more to the masses and they are about to build this bitch up like she is the best thing since slice bread, I can already see that. So it would be in Nicki's best interest to hop on board or they will write her ass off. She is gonna need to humble herself, she might even wanna call Kim up and bury their beef and work with her because that might be the only way to stop this Iggy train that is about to take all the way off.

yesss. you had me until you advise Nikki to 'Madonna' the second-rate rapper :umm:

Nicki should not steal from Madonna's playbook

:sigh:

You have no argument if you have to result to plastic surgery. :sigh:

Yeah... You're right.. Lil Kim was still irrelevant before her recent surgeries

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT, I've never watched the interview, SHE READ, like she spit facts and history damn. 

DEATH @ "Im not saying she's not talented, she is overrated tho"

Because Nikki writes her own music :umm:

And Iggy's name is on her credits too with multiple others....just like Nicki....

yesss. you had me until you advise Nikki to 'Madonna' the second-rate rapper :umm:

Nicki should not steal from Madonna's playbook

Yeah... You're right.. Lil Kim was still irrelevant before her recent surgeries

Nicki has already stole from Madonna's playbook. Shading other rivaling divas is something Madonna made an art form out of. Nicki's whole exorcism at the Grammy awards was very Madonna inspired considering that Madonna loves to provoke Christians and mock religion. But that wasn't my point. A lot of older hip hop head don't fuck with Nicki because of her beef with Lil Kim, if Nicki were to mend that relationship it might bring her some much needed new fans before Iggy dominates the scene.

Nicki has already stole from Madonna's playbook. Shading other rivaling divas is something Madonna made an art form out of. Nicki's whole exorcism at the Grammy awards was very Madonna inspired considering that Madonna loves to provoke Christians and mock religion. But that wasn't my point. A lot of older hip hop head don't fuck with Nicki because of her beef with Lil Kim, if Nicki were to mend that relationship it might bring her some much needed new fans before Iggy dominates the scene.

It ain't happening.  It's too much bad blood..Kim don't fuck with Baby or cash money like that anymore because of the shady behind the scenes shit..

It ain't happening.  It's too much bad blood..Kim don't fuck with Baby or cash money like that anymore because of the shady behind the scenes shit..

Anything is possible boo. Kim might be in a better place now that she has a little one to look after, her heart may be open to it now. Who knows? I do know that Ms. Iggy is about to Honey Boo Boo the rap game, so Nicki better pull some kind of stunt and quickly. :coffee: A dolla make you holla

Anything is possible boo. Kim might be in a better place now that she has a little one to look after, her heart may be open to it now. Who knows? I do know that Ms. Iggy is about to Honey Boo Boo the rap game, so Nicki better pull some kind of stunt and quickly. :coffee:

Nah..on that one it's a big NO.  It would feel forced and contrived..

Something doesn't seem authentic about Iggy. I cant with her Australian accent being in interviews, but she is rapping like she is from Cabrini Green projects. Something about that bothers me. I will say that this Iggy thing is about to take off. She can definitely appeal more to the masses and they are about to build this bitch up like she is the best thing since slice bread, I can already see that. So it would be in Nicki's best interest to hop on board or they will write her ass off. She is gonna need to humble herself, she might even wanna call Kim up and bury their beef and work with her because that might be the only way to stop this Iggy train that is about to take all the way off.

I just awkwardly cackled at work :lmao::asham:

Well didn't she grow up in Miami or something :unsure:

I just awkwardly cackled at work :lmao::asham:

Well didn't she grow up in Miami or something :unsure:

She left Australia at 16 and went to Miami..she struggled and now she has finally hit it big..

I find it intriguing that she was influenced by the dirty south rappers..you can tell by her flow..just like Adele, Amy, etc. influenced by 60's soul music..no difference imo.