No BET Awards Official Thread?

Irrelevant enough for Nicki to steal her image and dedicate all her disses to her..She's still relevant and you will deal.

Relevant.. via PayPal.. riiight

And Iggy's name is on her credits too with multiple others....just like Nicki....

That's where you're half-right... Iggy's name does appear on her tracks.. but where they appear is just as important... in lesser words, Iggy was handed songs and made edits

Nicki has already stole from Madonna's playbook. Shading other rivaling divas is something Madonna made an art form out of. Nicki's whole exorcism at the Grammy awards was very Madonna inspired considering that Madonna loves to provoke Christians and mock religion. But that wasn't my point. A lot of older hip hop head don't fuck with Nicki because of her beef with Lil Kim, if Nicki were to mend that relationship it might bring her some much needed new fans before Iggy dominates the scene.

Noted.. But she shouldn't steal from the "Bandwagon" play from the playbook

Older Hip-hop heads? I think Nicki is doing just fine without them.. I believe Lil Kim originated this rivalry :umm:

That's where you're half-right... Iggy's name does appear on her tracks.. but where they appear is just as important... in lesser words, Iggy was handed songs and made edits

But what proof do you have of this besides Nicki's word? Has she been outed like how Bey has?

I'm not watching 12 minutes of irrelevance

please post time

Nah that 1's more of how Nicki stole her image so to say, and full of Nicki's contradictory, at 1 time she said she wants to fill Lil Kims shoes and Kim 's basically her icon, then she said there's no female she wants to be like, shit like that

Part 2 is about how Nicki stole her sound and themes and music in general

But what proof do you have of this besides Nicki's word? Has she been outed like how Bey has?

It's traditionally written in order of most contributed.. Nicki's name is first on all her songs... Iggy's is not..

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/08/08/ransom-wants-an-apology-from-nicki-minaj-after-ghostwriting-fallout/

I'm not here for conspiracy theories or Nicki being compared to Ms. Beyonce 'Hush-Money' Knowles.. Don't discredit her work to defend someone who is a puppet

• Upvote 1

It's traditionally written in order of most contributed.. Nicki's name is first on all her songs... Iggy's is not..

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/08/08/ransom-wants-an-apology-from-nicki-minaj-after-ghostwriting-fallout/

I'm not here for conspiracy theories or Nicki being compared to Ms. Beyonce 'Hush-Money' Knowles.. Don't discredit her work to defend someone who is a puppet

Iggy's name is first on most of her songs

Now that you put it that way, that's a perfect match, she is like the rap Bey, with more writing (tho that 2nd vid I posted kinda outted alot of her lines are identical to Lil Kims.....).

Iggy's name is first on most of her songs

Now that you put it that way, that's a perfect match, she is like the rap Bey, with more writing (tho that 2nd vid I posted kinda outted alot of her lines are identical to Lil Kims.....).

Most doesn't equal all in the rap genre

Lol I doubt Nicki listens to Kim while writing music. I'm sure I can find a Madonna song and a Janet song with similar corny lyrics so again, I'm not here for conspiracy theories

Most doesn't equal all in the rap genre

Lol I doubt Nicki listens to Kim while writing music. I'm sure I can find a Madonna song and a Janet song with similar corny lyrics so again, I'm not here for conspiracy theories

Yea but the recipts in video #2 I posted kinda shows she is. Using the same exact terms, using the same exact sentences isn't the same as a few lines that have the same theme lol. It's not a conspiracy theory if it's a proven fact dear

Yea but the recipts in video #2 I posted kinda shows she is. Using the same exact terms, using the same exact sentences isn't the same as a few lines that have the same theme lol. It's not a conspiracy theory if it's a proven fact dear

Lol who would copy word-for-word? I haven't watched the video bc you failed to provide a time

Lol who would copy word-for-word? I haven't watched the video bc you failed to provide a time

Nicki has. video 2, start at 30secs. it's only a few instances where it's word for word.....but it shouldn't be any for someone she's not a fan of like she clams.

that is some fuck shit. :lol: I cant with Nicki after viewing that.

Anything is possible boo. Kim might be in a better place now that she has a little one to look after, her heart may be open to it now. Who knows? I do know that Ms. Iggy is about to Honey Boo Boo the rap game, so Nicki better pull some kind of stunt and quickly. :coffee: A dolla make you holla

Impossible. And all you need to think about is Foxy :lol: Foxy was ready to end it when Fabulous asked them both to do the summerjam with him but Kim said no. 

I don't care about Minaj and that's mainly because the tone of her voice irritates the living shit out of me but i wish Kim would stop this holding grudge mess and call it a truce with Her and Foxy. That's the only think i dislike about Kim :lol:   -_-

Nicki has. video 2, start at 30secs. it's only a few instances where it's word for word.....but it shouldn't be any for someone she's not a fan of like she clams.

She was a fan of Kim before Kim acted like her floppy shit didn't stink

That video cannot be serious.. So you're telling me, Nicki takes single words or languages from Lil Kim's music bc Lil Kim is the only rapper that can use the word "rookie" and speak French on a song :lmao:

Nicki is disgusting. She really believes she's the Jesus Christ of hip hop. Did you see what she said about Kendrick after his "Control" record?

"I feel like [Kendrick] maybe one of those respectful gentlemen that probably felt like 'I don't want to say a female's name.' Or maybe he just don't think the kid is ill [...] I'm the queen of New York. I'm the king of New York. Let me tell you why. Platinum albums. Albums. Plural. Number one in five motherfucking countries, nigga. Don't play with me. You better respect my motherfucking gangsta, bitch. When you got an album that goes number one in Japan, the U.K., Australia, America at the same motherfucking time then you can speak my motherfucking name."

Like no bitch, he didn't mention you because no one in hip hop takes you serious. You sold out to make songs like "Starships". Kendrick would murder her in a rap battle and it's not even funny. 

• Upvote 2

Ain't no shook hands in brooklyn
Croos that bridge tuck your goods in
Niggas get shot locked down wear I'm from stick ups turn to shoot outs niggas you better run

Beatdathoe.gif%257Eoriginal.gif

I live in Brooklyn -_-

But not Kim's BK :unsure:

ksfjnd, i knew you were from the ghetto 

that is some fuck shit. :lol: I cant with Nicki after viewing that.

Right........I watched all 7 parts now....gotta say my opinion of Nicki was already low, much lower now, that's a shitty person. And my opinion of Kim has risen

Nicki is disgusting. She really believes she's the Jesus Christ of hip hop. Did you see what she said about Kendrick after his "Control" record?

Like no bitch, he didn't mention you because no one in hip hop takes you serious. You sold out to make songs like "Starships". Kendrick would murder her in a rap battle and it's not even funny. 

100% TRUTH! YOU BESTA REEEEAD GIRL!

Did you check out the "Playtime is over" videos, shhhhit, you'd love it, they tore her to pieces on every single each & every level there is to her identity stealing self!

She was a fan of Kim before Kim acted like her floppy shit didn't stink

That video cannot be serious.. So you're telling me, Nicki takes single words or languages from Lil Kim's music bc Lil Kim is the only rapper that can use the word "rookie" and speak French on a song :lmao:

Rookie  & the French is literally the 2 examples the video used that was too much, everything else was at least a 70% similarity to the Kim  lines (I kinda predicted you'd use ONLY those 2 as an example for a reason....Don't see you saying shit about "Mr. Biggs" :lmao: . And the videos prove Nick started acting a fool saying shit before she came out and giving Kim backhanded complements. And fan or not, it's still practically copy & paste.