FOUND IT! The TTWLG Commercial!

SonofBaldwin

Josie got fired by Janet but not 4 stanning/stalking.............................................u grab a a cup of coffeee 2 & have a seat.............................i'll give u & Dean the Josie harris saga :ph34r::sigh:

ph34r.gif One google search of josie harris, dancer turned up this. I didn't know she had been a fly girl or in "Remember The Time"

59878690heathercovington313201085339pm.jpgJossie Thacker

Actresses Jossie Harris Thacker and Kylee Russell ® attend the Film Independent screening of “Mississippi Damned” at National Center For The Preservation Of Democracy on March 18, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. Jossie was one of Fly Girl dancers on In Living Color with Jennifer Lopez featuring the Wayan Brothers, Jamie Foxx, Alan Grier, Jim Carey and many others who went on to phenomenal success. If you remember, Jossie was the dancer with the long braids in Janet Jackson’s “That’s the Way Love Goes Video” and also, the dancer that stood out in Michael Jackson’s “Remember the Time” Video featuring Iman and Sheryl Lee Ralph famous for submissive her barking scene. Read more after the jump.

I will never forget how Jossie strutted the runway in one of my fashion shows, but before then utilized an empty stage to dance ballet. I was working on perfecting my lighting direction so she had no idea the crew on the set was watching. I walked down the stairs and the long stretch of the auditorium just to tell Jossie that she was going to be a phenomenal dancer. An eccentric soul who wore 9 pair of earrings that were so heavy they stretched her earlobes and had a village style Gothic flair about her as a lover of black gear, I knew she would go on to acting someday. Upon going to a club way back I spotted Jossie again who recognized me right away and I asked her what she was up to. She had not landed the Fly Girls spot yet, but she was talking about opening up a choreography studio. A no nonsense and talented soul I was astonished to see her on the set of “ Mississippi Damned.” This photo shows the true essence of a remarkable dancer with a list of acting credits added to her discography who also, gave others encouragement and well, expect to hear more about Jossie Harris Thacker.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whistle.gif waiting...

Janet fired Josie after the IF video was shot. Josie went behind Janet's back & complained 2 the video director-Dominic Sena-that she wasn't featured enough in the video.................what a dumb ass :sigh: she didn't

realize that 2 versions of the IF video would be released. the second version shows off more Of Janet & her

dancers-the first version shows more of the asians tele communicating w/one another in the club.

Janet was very good 2 Josie & she was one of the girls that lived w/Janet while she was shooting POETIC JUSTICE.

Josie was suppose to be one of the dancers 4 the Janet tour & well as KEITH WILLIAMS- the bald headed black

dude in TTWLG video.

Keith & Omar Lopez are the ones who choreographed the breakdown in the IF video-but neither one got the credit &

Keith went off on Tina !! :yep:

Needless 2 say Keith was fired & Sean Cheeseman was brought in 2 replace him -_-

Thank god Omar kept his mouth shut & continued on thru the entire "janet" tour/era.

who the fuck Josie think she is??? bitch, know yo damn roll....see I can't stand sneaky bitches

Keep in mind baby girl- Josie was the #1 video girl@the time...................that bytch was featured in all the hot music videos of the early 2 mid 90s. She wanted preferential treatment but@ the end of the day, u are a hired

paid dancer-not the star of the video ;)

u notice how Janet gave Josie some props by saying "she's been in way too many damn videos." :lol:

choreography wise-Josie was not a strong dancer-she had a fierce freestyle energy 2 her dancing that landed her

alot of music video work.

Janet fired Josie after the IF video was shot. Josie went behind Janet's back & complained 2 the video director-Dominic Sena-that she wasn't featured enough in the video.................what a dumb ass :sigh: she didn't

realize that 2 versions of the IF video would be released. the second version shows off more Of Janet & her

dancers-the first version shows more of the asians tele communicating w/one another in the club.

Janet was very good 2 Josie & she was one of the girls that lived w/Janet while she was shooting POETIC JUSTICE.

Josie was suppose to be one of the dancers 4 the Janet tour & well as KEITH WILLIAMS- the bald headed black

dude in TTWLG video.

Keith & Omar Lopez are the ones who choreographed the breakdown in the IF video-but neither one got the credit &

Needless 2 say Keith was fired & Sean Cheeseman was brought in 2 replace him -_-

Thank god Omar kept his mouth shut & continued on thru the entire "janet" tour/era.

Well what about the behind the scenes footage of the janet era that was released on vhs? It showed Tina teaching the moves to Janet and the dancers. Are you saying they were assisting her or what because the footage shows something completely different?

And I can definately believe the Josie shit..she's always came off as an opportunist

Well what about the behind the scenes footage of the janet era that was released on vhs? It showed Tina teaching the moves to Janet and the dancers. Are you saying they were assisting her or what because the footage shows something completely different?

And I can definately believe the Josie shit..she's always came off as an opportunist

I've heard that before that Tina didn't choreographer the "If" breakdown, but I didn't know Omar had a hand in creating that portion of the routine.

yes both Omar & Keith co-choreographed IF w/Tina & she took all the credit :yep:

Josie was dumb :lol:

she really played herself & lost out on some good money............she was suppose 2 be one of the principle dancers

on the "janet" tour as well as Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer wasn't fired-she left on her own after getting a part on a tv series that flopped.................then SELENA came along & the rest is history.

dude in TTWLG video.

Keep in mind baby girl- Josie was the #1 video girl@the time...................that bytch was featured in all the hot music videos of the early 2 mid 90s. She wanted preferential treatment but@ the end of the day, u are a hired

paid dancer-not the star of the video ;)

u notice how Janet gave Josie some props by saying "she's been in way too many damn videos." :lol:

choreography wise-Josie was not a strong dancer-she had a fierce freestyle energy 2 her dancing that landed her

alot of music video work.

ohhooooooo i rember this story now

ohhooooooo i rember this story now

mmmhmmm it was SCANDALOUS in the dance/club scene. My friend used give a popular dance party back in the 90's

called THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK in nyc. Omar, Keith , Josie, BIG LEZ, Voodoo Ray(he danced 4 mariah) & Carolyn

used 2 party their every weds.

Janet came 2 one of the parties when the "janet" tour was in nyc. Omar took Janet,Tina, Shawnette & Tish 2 the club & they LIVED !!!!! :yep:

mmmhmmm it was SCANDALOUS in the dance/club scene. My friend used give a popular dance party back in the 90's

called THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK in nyc. Omar, Keith , Josie, BIG LEZ, Voodoo Ray(he danced 4 mariah) & Carolyn

used 2 party their every weds.

Janet came 2 one of the parties when the "janet" tour was in nyc. Omar took Janet,Tina, Shawnette & Tish 2 the club & they LIVED !!!!! :yep:

:lol: Adds to forum favorite phrases list.