Bop or Flop - Anaconda by Nicki Minaj

It's fun... But Nicki bought her ass. How are you gonna try and make an ass anthem for thick girls when your ex pancake cheeks are so pumped with silicone they could double as an emergency floatation device. Bitch talk up some real attributes you have, and leave the fat ass gloating to bitches who didn't need to suck a plastic surgeon off to get it.

• Upvote 1

I am surprised the label though it was OK to allow this trash to be released. She needs to sit down. She has ENOUGH tracks out right now. I am on the fence about Nicki and won't support her anymore if this is the direction she's going in.

• Upvote 1

You do know that the Hot 100 includes stuff like streaming while iTunes is actual sales?

Hot 100 includes streaming, radio, & sales 

And you can have a song that doesn't crack the the Top 10 on Billboard but is still certified Platinum.

This is 2014, wake up.

Right... You can have a song be #1 on iTunes but not crack Gold

So again.. I'll wait to see how it does on Billboard before measuring it's success 

• Upvote 1

Hot 100 includes streaming, radio, & sales 

Right... You can have a song be #1 on iTunes but not crack Gold

So again.. I'll wait to see how it does on Billboard before measuring it's success

Exactly, There's been songs that have climbed the chart simply because they were used in parody videos.

You do that. I'm sure you'll have an excuse if it does well on the Hot 100 as well. :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...