President of Pop Tweets N-Word; Later Deleted Tweet

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Well.. Sorta. When Tweeted his grandmother last night, Justin Timberlake's spell check saved the day and his career:

A HAPPIEST of Bdays to my mother chucking ninja, @Madonna!! Hope you have a great one, M!

Well apparently the rule is, people are not allowed to replace the Nword with another word that starts with the letter N.

He deleted the tweet due to people being extra.

She used the actual word

Justin said NINJA... Is ninja a bad word now?!

At first I’m thinking black people need not over react, but then I thought about it... He wouldn’t say my motherfuckin fag or motherfuckin spic or motherfuckin chink (Just making a point with these words).

So why replace it with "Ninja"? Just don’t say it in any form!

There are thousands of words in the dictionary. You can’t omit one word?? Justin Timberlake can do anything in this world and he chose to do that? Boggles the mind. We get it, he likes RnB, he's "down". Keep that amongst your friends.

Am I outraged? Is it even a big deal? No, but I am disappointed because Timberlake knows better. I think just the fans telling him to chill was enough. Like I said, he knew it would garner attention, he's being thirsty.

• Upvote 3

At first I’m thinking black people need not over react, but then I thought about it... He wouldn’t say my motherfuckin fag or motherfuckin spic or motherfuckin chink. (Just making a point with these words)

So why replace is with "Ninja"? Just don’t say it in any form!

There are thousands of words in the dictionary. You can’t omit one word?? Justin Timberlake can do anything in this world and he chose to do that? Boggles the mind. We get it, he likes RnB, he's "down". Keep that amongst your friends.

Am I outraged? Is it even a big deal? No, but I am disappointed because Timberlake knows better. I think just the fans telling him to chill was enough.

That awkward moment when he didn't say the f-word or the c-word.. He said NINJA.. Literally.. NINJA.. And you over-sensitive black people need to have several seats because, last time I check, replacing a word to mean an offensive word is censorship.

He said NINJA.. That's the word he used instead of the real word... Please do us all a favor and stop posting..

That awkward moment when he didn't say the f-word or the c-word.. He said NINJA.. Literally.. NINJA.. And you over-sensitive black people need to have several seats because, last time I check, replacing a word to mean an offensive word is censorship.

He said NINJA.. That's the word he used instead of the real word... Please do us all a favor and stop posting..

So you admit his true intent and that censorship had to be used. Thanks :yep:

• Upvote 4

Just a quick message:

If I ever come on this board again and I read such a gross over generalization in relation to a group of people that is normally marginalized, I'm handing out suspensions and/or permanent bans with the quickness. I do not have the patience for it so learn how to phrase your words accordingly.

• Upvote 3