I think I'm turning into a Janet stan

Aquaria

As I'm bleeding all over my phone (:unsure:)

I can describe it in two words: "talent" and "humility." Janet has both. Madonna has ego and an insatiable need to self serve and aggrandize. Anything she did was for the greater glory of herself. Janet is pure. Authentic. When she had something to say or express, it came from her heart and wasn't because of how many people she could piss off or how much attention she could get. There is an effortlessness about her, a deep confidence. A purity. And then talk about her as a performer.... Done. Sign these bitches' death certificates cus it's over before it began -_-

• Upvote 7

As I'm bleeding all over my phone ( :unsure:)

I can describe it in two words: "talent" and "humility." Janet has both. Madonna has ego and an insatiable need to self serve and aggrandize. Anything she did was for the greater glory of herself. Janet is pure. Authentic. When she had something to say or express, it came from her heart and wasn't because of how many people she could piss off or how much attention she could get. There is an effortlessness about her, a deep confidence. A purity. And then talk about her as a performer.... Done. Sign these bitches' death certificates cus it's over before it began -_-

Welcome to the light

photo.jpg

Now don't fuck it up

xena_s2_roc_dArc_275500.jpg

• Upvote 1

s4c.gif

YOU'VE GOT IT!!!!! YOU TRULY SEE THE LIGHT! IM SO PROUD OF MY ROCK!!!! I KNEW YOU'D GET HERE!

THAT all is hugely part of what makes her my #1 fave of all time, that's SO fucking rare for a someone to be THAT great of a person but then make THAT good of music/video/&Dance! There's no chick even close to that especially not of the last 15 years

• Upvote 1

Rochester has finally seen the light!!!! :yahoo:  :clapping:  :cheer:  :excited:  :dance: 

• Upvote 1

As I'm bleeding all over my phone (:unsure:)

Alas! You have see the light!

Yesssss this is amazing! And that's another thing that put me off from Madonna. That ego of hers is enormous. Janet seems wayyy more genuine.

I can describe it in two words: "talent" and "humility." Janet has both. Madonna has ego and an insatiable need to self serve and aggrandize. Anything she did was for the greater glory of herself. Janet is pure. Authentic. When she had something to say or express, it came from her heart and wasn't because of how many people she could piss off or how much attention she could get. 

This is honestly one of the reasons why I love Madonna. 

She plays her part and only Madonna can do "Madonna." We need her (or needed her, back when she was not a thirsty vampiric old crow).

Tbh I never felt good enough to stan for Jan -_-

And that's what makes her great. She's still hungry, she isn't relying on legacy to sustain her career. She can back up her ego commercially, artistically, and critically.