I'm in a rut

Xtraordinary Xternal

Food ideas.... I want to make some new meals... I was thinking about looking at paula dean? I think thats how u spell her name... or some other cooks... What cooks do u use? or do u have a good dish to make... I'm suppose to have a tru blood season 3 marathon get together this weekend... and I wanna make something good...

if you doing an entertainment thingy im thinking snacks, probably not dinner, I know a pizza dip that EVERYONE loves everytime I make it they eat it up you use pretzel sticks or ritz crackers to dip http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/philly-cheesy-pizza-dip-104888.aspx

if you doing an entertainment thingy im thinking snacks, probably not dinner, I know a pizza dip that EVERYONE loves everytime I make it they eat it up you use pretzel sticks or ritz crackers to dip http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/philly-cheesy-pizza-dip-104888.aspx

I will have snacks too but I want to make a meal... something different... It will be about 4 or 5 people including me... I hate cream cheese...lol I did something with it when I was younger that completely ruined it for me.

I will have snacks too but I want to make a meal... something different... It will be about 4 or 5 people including me... I hate cream cheese...lol I did something with it when I was younger that completely ruined it for me.

its actually really good and folks will eat it up you would be surprised, as for dinner, I always go with chicken if its a meat everyone loves chicken, I dont know what you could do like cook wise, im inclined to low key it, some snacks, maybe order pizzas from a good pizza joint, I just dont think a 4 course meal is called for a True Blood Marathon.

its actually really good and folks will eat it up you would be surprised, as for dinner, I always go with chicken if its a meat everyone loves chicken, I dont know what you could do like cook wise, im inclined to low key it, some snacks, maybe order pizzas from a good pizza joint, I just dont think a 4 course meal is called for a True Blood Marathon.

I might just order a pizza and say fuck it but I do need... some new recipes to make anyway.... I was thinking about the next day because I know that we might watch it until sat evening and then go out to the club.

Food ideas.... I want to make some new meals... I was thinking about looking at paula dean? I think thats how u spell her name... or some other cooks... What cooks do u use? or do u have a good dish to make... I'm suppose to have a tru blood season 3 marathon get together this weekend... and I wanna make something good...

TOP CHEF baby !!! :blush:

I might just order a pizza and say fuck it but I do need... some new recipes to make anyway.... I was thinking about the next day because I know that we might watch it until sat evening and then go out to the club.

I was going to suggest pizza to because it's easy to plate and handle in front of the TV. Maybe to be more creative you could a special cocktail that is red in color, like vodka with parma granite juice:yep:

Paula makes a lot of deserts.. You might want to try Pat and Gina Neely, Sunny Anderson, Rachael Ray or Ten Dollar Dinners with Melissa d'Arabian.

what kind of food do you like :unsure: or are u looking for finger foods? appetizers

Paula makes a lot of deserts.. You might want to try Pat and Gina Neely, Sunny Anderson, Rachael Ray or Ten Dollar Dinners with Melissa d'Arabian.

Is she married to that dl dude? they have a show together right... some of their food is good.... I never heard of sunny anderson... I don't know why I'm kinda scared to try to make their food lol

I like her :excited: her personality reminds me of raven for some reason... that dish looks good I might have to try that... I never knew they had pre cooked noodles!

They save time and if you cooked it right, you really can't tell the difference beside it being thinner..

Well lex I would like to have both... since we will be smoking weed.

I like mexican food, chicken , italian food, things like that....

Things I don't eat.... eggs , coconuts sour crout

ok ill give u two that people luv

pineapple chunks wrapped in bacon

just get a can of pineapple chunks a pack of bacon,and toothpicks cut up the bacon and wrap around each chunk stick a toothpick through each one and bake in over til crispy!!!!!about 30/35 mins. these are a hit and not expensive

buffalo chicken dip

you need

a couple chicken breast

1 pack cream cheese (softened)

hot sauce

blue cheese dressing

shredded cheese cheddar

cook chicken breast and shred it. mix it with the hot sauce as much or as little as you like depending on how hot u like your food

now layer the rest of the ingredients

first the

cream cheese

then blue cheese dressing

now the chicken mixed with the hot sauce

then the shredded cheese

bake for like 20/30 mins until hot serve with tortilla chips or corn chips yummy! men seem to luv this one.

oh and try to use a non stick pan for this one

ok ill give u two that people luv

pineapple chunks wrapped in bacon

just get a can of pineapple chunks a pack of bacon,and toothpicks cut up the bacon and wrap around each chunk stick a toothpick through each one and bake in over til crispy!!!!!about 30/35 mins. these are a hit and not expensive

buffalo chicken dip

you need

a couple chicken breast

1 pack cream cheese (softened)

hot sauce

blue cheese dressing

shredded cheese cheddar

cook chicken breast and shred it. mix it with the hot sauce as much or as little as you like depending on how hot u like your food

now layer the rest of the ingredients

first the

cream cheese

then blue cheese dressing

now the chicken mixed with the hot sauce

then the shredded cheese

bake for like 20/30 mins until hot serve with tortilla chips or corn chips yummy! men seem to luv this one.

oh and try to use a non stick pan for this one

Thanks lex I never really heard of pine apples with bacon like that but I wanna try that now... especially the buffalo chicken because I love chicken and hot wings.

Thanks lex I never really heard of pine apples with bacon like that but I wanna try that now... especially the buffalo chicken because I love chicken and hot wings.

well the bacon and pineapple its like eating a christmas ham! :lmao: omg when ever i make those the r gone in a few minutes

yes!!! on the dip everyone says its just like eating wings :yep:

Archived