How can we destroy Gaga's relationship

Aquaria

Well we broke up Nick & Mariah, so lets give this a shot LOL

IDK, what's funny is on 1 hand she seems totally out there and she'd put up with anything as long as theres love but on the other hand I know she's traditional about her private life, maybe if we catch him cheating on her, BAM we have GADGAD back! Tho I don't mind current Gaga, but you have a point...another Bad Romance would be LIFE.

the last part of Reyna's statement was not the biz, I walked past some store with a huge Lady Gaga poster with Bennett, and all I could think was how GaGa fell off

Who in her camp said "yeah Gaga... We booked you to make an album with the world's oldest musician... No, no... not Madonna, Gaga... Tony Bennett!!"

Who in her camp said "yeah Gaga... We booked you to make an album with the world's oldest musician... No, no... not Madonna, Gaga... Tony Bennett!!"

:lmao: ...my ex he's huge into Madonna, and I had to drag her today....I told him how her last album flopped and was bundled with ticket sales...then I finished with all Madonna can do now is tour and her last tour grossed less than the previous she was late  for shows and doesn't seem to want to be bothered. As in getting old :coffee:

:lmao: ...my ex he's huge into Madonna, and I had to drag her today....I told him how her last album flopped and was bundled with ticket sales...then I finished with all Madonna can do now is tour and her last tour grossed less than the previous she was late for shows and doesn't seem to want to be bothered. As in getting old :coffee:

She's getting senile -_-

• Upvote 1