Susan Boyle Has Sold 14 Million Albums In 14 Months

TwistedElegance™

2hzsjkn.jpg

It’s a great start to a New Year for Susan Boyle, who just received a plaque celebrating 14 million albums sold in 14 months.

The Scottish talent show sensation was presented with the award last Friday in London, where those who have worked with Boyle on her first two albums — I Dreamed a Dream and The Gift — joined to celebrate.

“Words can’t describe how happy I am. Seeing the disc made it all so real. I’ve loved every minute and I can’t wait to get back in to the studio again and for all the other exciting projects that 2011 will bring,” Susan said.

“I’m so happy for Susan, she is one of the most deserving artists I have ever worked with. 14 million records in 14 months is an incredible figure but then with Susan nothing surprises me!” Boyle’s mentor, Simon Cowell, chimed in.

Additionally, the Britain’s Got Talent star retains the title of Sony’s best-selling artist internationally for the second consecutive year.

2hzsjkn.jpg

It’s a great start to a New Year for Susan Boyle, who just received a plaque celebrating 14 million albums sold in 14 months.

The Scottish talent show sensation was presented with the award last Friday in London, where those who have worked with Boyle on her first two albums — I Dreamed a Dream and The Gift — joined to celebrate.

“Words can’t describe how happy I am. Seeing the disc made it all so real. I’ve loved every minute and I can’t wait to get back in to the studio again and for all the other exciting projects that 2011 will bring,” Susan said.

“I’m so happy for Susan, she is one of the most deserving artists I have ever worked with. 14 million records in 14 months is an incredible figure but then with Susan nothing surprises me!” Boyle’s mentor, Simon Cowell, chimed in.

Additionally, the Britain’s Got Talent star retains the title of Sony’s best-selling artist internationally for the second consecutive year.

They probably gave that chile 800k and told her to keep it moving..

not bad... enuff to buy her snuggies and slippers

:lol: She's still getting her stuff from their Dollar Stores and she didn't go out and buy a huge huge either. Susan got sense to save that money. I just wish she would get a pool installed so can go over there and submit my "pool boy" application :shifty:

Archived