SO WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR THIS BIG YEAR AHEAD IN MUSIC???

janetDAYZ

23 members have voted

1. 1. who are u pulling for????

• SPEARS
    • LADY
    • KNOWLES

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going for GaGa, she has really made a name for herself she came out the gate with so much raw talent great music, in her case the bar is set really high in terms of what can she do to reinvent herself and do better than "The Fame" Honestly I enjoy Britney's music but I dont see her doing anything she hasnt done before, if the songs are catchy I listen, I would never see her live paying for it and all, anywho I also dont really check for Beyonce she has talent, I like her, some of her stuff, but with the exception of her debut album she has yet to wow me again, her albums are just musically kinda wack, I mean some folks buy into her stuff but Beyonce hasn't really rocked to me or jammed since her debut, "Single Ladies" was the best thing she has done since her debut all that other stuff to me was mediocre at best and overrated by her fans.

Im going for GaGa, she has really made a name for herself she came out the gate with so much raw talent great music, in her case the bar is set really high in terms of what can she do to reinvent herself and do better than "The Fame" Honestly I enjoy Britney's music but I dont see her doing anything she hasnt done before, if the songs are catchy I listen, I would never see her live paying for it and all, anywho I also dont really check for Beyonce she has talent, I like her, some of her stuff, but with the exception of her debut album she has yet to wow me again, her albums are just musically kinda wack, I mean some folks buy into her stuff but Beyonce hasn't really rocked to me or jammed since her debut, "Single Ladies" was the best thing she has done since her debut all that other stuff to me was mediocre at best and overrated by her fans.

:dance:

:dance:

If I had to rate the three I would say Gaga, then Britney, and lastly Beyonce, I loved "Blackout" musically Britney did the damn thang, or her producers did, that album was the shit, Im sorry but Beyonce lost me with BDay, I dont check for her at all, dont get me wrong "Single Ladies" sure, cute video, loved her performing it 2000x but damn Beyonce, I bet you her album is more of the same, its kinda sad, its like Beyonce is overrated, Britney isnt that great beyond her team and yes she could lose her mind again at any moment thats about the most entertaining she gets, I wont lie though Britney's songs are catchy as hell

If I had to rate the three I would say Gaga, then Britney, and lastly Beyonce, I loved "Blackout" musically Britney did the damn thang, or her producers did, that album was the shit, Im sorry but Beyonce lost me with BDay, I dont check for her at all, dont get me wrong "Single Ladies" sure, cute video, loved her performing it 2000x but damn Beyonce, I bet you her album is more of the same, its kinda sad, its like Beyonce is overrated, Britney isnt that great beyond her team and yes she could lose her mind again at any moment thats about the most entertaining she gets, I wont lie though Britney's songs are catchy as hell

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats exactly when I fell off the Beyonce wagon too :lmao: She had me with DIL ..I was really feeling that era....but I was completely lost with B'Day..I was in shock that that garbage was her follow up.. and haven't been back on her since and its not looking like I ever will be. Fuck all that force feeding shit ..I refuse the spoon. When I see some depth..maybe I will take a bite but until then ...she can kick rocks with no socks. :wave:

Archived