I juss Dont See It ..Dont Get it.. Never seen it..Never will

janetDAYZ

You're getting too deep. I think ppl on this board are rational enough to distinguish between the two.

Prime example.. I'm not a consumer of country music at all BUT I can recogonize the great artisty of a Carrie Underwood or a Faith Hill even tho that's not completely my lane. A sensible person can judge beyond what's commonly sweet to their ears. Good material is good material

Im not sure they are when they say Elvis I'm just keeping it real, I can't tell you he overrated when what he did wasn't anything I would know. See I can't tell you about Carrie Underwood nor name a song of hers.....I don't listen to that

Now I can say that Mariah is not a chick I check for like that but back in the day I bought her music, because some of that shit was damn good she slayed on many a record, but I still wouldn't pay to see that chick, but respect is another topic -_-

But you like her as a "performer"? >_<

She is a good overall performer as far as the whole Madonna package is concerned. With all the props, technology, bells and whistles included she puts on a good show. I also love how much work and dedication actually goes into her performances.

Her Super Bowl performance is a good example of this.

She is a good overall performer as far as the whole Madonna package is concerned. With all the props, technology, bells and whistles included she puts on a good show. I also love how much work and dedication actually goes into her performances.

Her Super Bowl performance is a good example of this.

Oh , you're saying with all the smoke & mirrors? Then, yeah ...I agree. Her visuals are amazing and I do like her creativity and the clever way she thinks when putting shows together.

I thought you meant juss HER ,as a performer.. lol ..I'm like cus she ain't SHAT without the "circus"

• Upvote 2

Oh , you're saying with all the smoke & mirrors? Then, yeah ...I agree. Her visuals are amazing and I do like her creativity and the clever way she thinks when putting shows together.

I thought you meant juss HER ,as a performer.. lol ..I'm like cus she ain't SHAT without the "circus"

not spotting lies here ..... however I will continue to dick ride in the event this shit gets outta pocket, I see bitches came for Beyonce already :sigh:

:lol: Yeah Madonna on her own really doesn't have a substantial amount of raw talent. Its that combination of her doing yoga on stage, guys dancing in heels, videos of starving kids and props being moved around all at the same time that really makes her performances what they are.

I wouldn't pay to see her but I appreciate what she does. :unsure::lol:

Well that was a given . Why surprised? But even my grandmother said she doesn't see the hype about Beyonce :lol:

I think Beyonce is one of the last youngins to continue the "icon" stats like those who came before her, such as the chick she replaced that I wont name :whistle:

see how messy yo thread gone get ? You got a hit -_-