I juss Dont See It ..Dont Get it.. Never seen it..Never will

janetDAYZ

Oh I'm convinced Iggy was/is a complete fraud, pulled off by TI......now the music was cute, but its kinda hard to deny TI "pimped" Iggy out to the masses and at some level it worked :unsure:

let's give credit where credit is due, because how many White folk got rich off of Black talent through exploitation? Its interesting to see the reverse

Oh I'm convinced Iggy was/is a complete fraud, pulled off by TI......now the music was cute, but its kinda hard to deny TI "pimped" Iggy out to the masses and at some level it worked :unsure:

let's give credit where credit is due, because how many White folk got rich off of Black talent through exploitation? Its interesting to see the reverse

Not really since Iffy Azelea isn't talented. Her act is kinda cartoonish

Ten or more years ago, could anyone imagine an Austrailian white woman being called a rapper? Tho calling what she does "rap" is an insult to the genre

• Upvote 1

Not really since Iffy Azelea isn't talented. Her act is kinda cartoonish

Ten or more years ago, could anyone imagine an Austrailian white woman being called a rapper? Tho calling what she does "rap" is an insult to the genre

I hate it when you're right....but somehow the music sucked me in :lmao: ....let's continue the conversation brought up before, I honestly think she's in Blackface just vocally which is insulting to say the least. :sigh:

Now "Bounce" musically....is the shit okay :)

I hate it when you're right....but somehow the music sucked me in :lmao: ....let's continue the conversation brought up before, I honestly think she's in Blackface just vocally which is insulting to say the least. :sigh:

Idk how her "music" can suck anyone in.. It's terrible. I haven't listened to her album.. I assume there's no substance and even less writing credit

Idk how her "music" can suck anyone in.. It's terrible. I haven't listened to her album.. I assume there's no substance and even less writing credit

"Bounce" musically is the 2014 version of "Throb"   if Iggy was completely a waste no one would have paid her any attention, something brought people in

Days said THREE people.. not 4 or 5.. and Here I am thinking ThatOtherGame does too much :rolleyes:

Let's try this again: Cut two people from that list

You love me.  :wub:

Anyway...

1.) Beyonce

2.) Madonna

3.) Britney Spears

I was going to list Beyonce three times, but I didn't want to be petty...  :shifty:

• Upvote 1

You love me.  :wub:

Anyway...

1.) Beyonce

2.) Madonna

3.) Britney Spears

I was going to list Beyonce three times, but I didn't want to be petty...  :shifty:

Sis, pettiness is your middle name :shifty:

• Upvote 1