I juss Dont See It ..Dont Get it.. Never seen it..Never will

janetDAYZ

I think there's a difference between being overrated and someone not within your musical lane.....so for me I won't name folks I would never check for but

Madonna.....after COADF she can kick rocks with pretty much all of her new music nothing worthy of note nor chart worthy either. The most famous of overrated artists.

I may come back but right now I can think of more underated folks than overrated tbh

I think there's a difference between being overrated and someone not within your musical lane.....so for me I won't name folks I would never check for but

Madonna.....after COADF she can kick rocks with pretty much all of her new music nothing worthy of note nor chart worthy either. The most famous of overrated artists.

I may come back but right now I can think of more underated folks than overrated tbh

You're getting too deep. I think ppl on this board are rational enough to distinguish between the two.

Prime example.. I'm not a consumer of country music at all BUT I can recogonize the great artisty of a Carrie Underwood or a Faith Hill even tho that's not completely my lane. A sensible person can judge beyond what's commonly sweet to their ears. Good material is good material

• Upvote 2

Let me wait for Jarryl to respond and then I'll respond :shifty:

Bu....you've known me for 4 years, in that time we've done this question/poll/topic a million times, my list has changed very little lol you could probably make my top ten & why lol.

But I love ya live for me ;)

1.Madonna

2.Justin Timberlake/Bieber

3.Beyonce

Hm:Nicki Minaj

• Upvote 1

Bu....you've known me for 4 years, in that time we've done this question/poll/topic a million times, my list has changed very little lol you could probably make my top ten & why lol.

1.Madonna

3.Beyonce

Days said THREE people.. not 4 or 5.. and Here I am thinking ThatOtherGame does too much :rolleyes:

Let's try this again: Cut two people from that list

1.Madonna

3.Beyonce

:lmao:! I was expecting you to write a few sentences and so I had a whole paragraph prepared as a clapback :lmao:! You shat all over my plan. 

• Upvote 1

Days said THREE people.. not 4 or 5.. and Here I am thinking ThatOtherGame does too much :rolleyes:

Let's try this again: Cut two people from that list

Don't care, I said what I said

jnd.gif

Hell maybe I'll replace Madonna with the Justin's, there's more songs by her I like than either of them....combined...and even then it's really not that much.

:lmao:! I was expecting you to write a few sentences and so I had a whole paragraph prepared as a clapback :lmao:! You shat all over my plan. 

:asham:  Never underestimate your Jarrbear bish lol :P

Whitney - GREAT voice. Some AMAZING singles. But all her album tracks are duds, let's be honest. I'm sorry. I enjoy her but she does nothing for me aside from 10 songs. I feel like Clive stunted her as an artist tbh.  I don't dislike her - I like her a lot but I think musically she's overrated. 

Taylor Swift - her song writing is not that good and she isn't an amazing singer. Without Max Martin she'd still be a nobody outside of country. I think she thinks she's like Joni Mitchell or something when really she's just as disposable as they come. The industry wouldn't miss her if she' left. 

The Beatles. There's this attitude in the UK that because they're British we have to automatically love them. No. I don't love the Beatles. I dislike them. I think they're absolutely shit for the most part. Sure they have some cute songs but let's be real.Cheesy. Boring. Overrated. Even John thought so. George as a guitarist had nothing on Jimi or Van. Paul was corny as fuck (have you heard his solo stuff?). Ringo was and still is an asshole. John had some redeeming feature when it came to lyrics I guess (Imagine does slay) but he was a cunt even to his own son. But all that together and you have the most overrated band in the history of music who struck lucky to have such media hype behind them. Their music - it's a load of tripe and it's sad that Sgt Pepper is their most successful album when they have better ones. The One Direction of their time except they actually had talent. 

Don't really have a list, What I don't get or like might be genius to the next person.

You can dislike peanut butter & jelly and another person can think its the best meal on earth! What's your point? You and Bailey are stating the obvious. This is about your own personal opinion on someone's craft. I understand ppl wanting to be all diplomatic but its okay to dislike something. It's called being human. It's okay to loosen a few buttons here.

• Upvote 2

Whitney - GREAT voice. Some AMAZING singles. But all her album tracks are duds, let's be honest. I'm sorry. I enjoy her but she does nothing for me aside from 10 songs. I feel like Clive stunted her as an artist tbh.  I don't dislike her - I like her a lot but I think musically she's overrated. 

Oop

You can dislike peanut butter & jelly and another person can think its the best meal on earth! What's your point? You and Bailey are stating the obvious. This is about your own personal opinion on someone's craft. I understand ppl wanting to be all diplomatic but its okay to dislike something. It's called being human. It's okay to loosen a few buttons here.

:rolleyes::lol:

I guess Madonna. I never really got into her music aside from the singles. Fabulous performer though.

I would have said Rihanna a couple years ago but Its the opposite from what I feel about Madonna. I love her music but don't care for her performances for the most part.