Feedback vs. No Sleeep

ya'll should have did a poll hunty. the girls aint here for Miss Feedback. YAS! #Plush

Yes we are. People are just picking "No Sleeep" cause it's fresh and new. Had "No Sleeep" came out in 2008 and "Feedback" came out this year it'd be vice versa :rolleyes:

I doubt it, hell at least in my case, I was not feeling feedback for a lil bit, like until maybe 2-3 days. And I thought it was a dance vs. groove thing but no, I prefer Make Me to Feedback pretty easily too, the only 2 1st singles of Janet's post Control career that were growers for me were JALW & Feedback, grew to love them both, but this song fits in with songs I loved on the 1st listen, hell in this case the 1st snippet. And I'm seeing alot of people saying that, that it has more to do with the style vs that it's just HER.  

No Sleeep ~ I'll go ahead and say it; my favorite lead single since AFY :thumbup:

Agree completely bud  :thumbup:

I doubt it, hell at least in my case, I was not feeling feedback for a lil bit, like until maybe 2-3 days. And I thought it was a dance vs. groove thing but no, I prefer Make Me to Feedback pretty easily too, the only 2 1st singles of Janet's post Control career that were growers for me were JALW & Feedback, grew to love them both, but this song fits in with songs I loved on the 1st listen, hell in this case the 1st snippet. And I'm seeing alot of people saying that, that it has more to do with the style vs that it's just HER.

Agree completely bud :thumbup:

You could have included JJ & DS :lol:

Yes we are. People are just picking "No Sleeep" cause it's fresh and new. Had "No Sleeep" came out in 2008 and "Feedback" came out this year it'd be vice versa :rolleyes:

for me it has a lot to do with Jimmy and Terry. They were missed. Miss Rodney Jerkins was never my cup of tea and I never saw it for Miss Autotune...but Miss 'Feedback' was cute. Unlike Miss Feedback... I can say that NS sounds like a Janet song from start to finish and its a great feeling hearing her trying to do some vocal acrobatics. NS is the better song.

• Upvote 1

You're so right, IWY completely obliterates RN; it's unfair!

NS is no "Feedback" but it's better than "Make Me" and "Nothing" for sure.

Im going to pretend i didn't read that cuz we agreed to get bjork to sing on our wedding and i dont wanna ruin everything now :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

You could have included JJ & DS :lol:

You know what I like Don't Stand Another chance as a lead single from DS (It's probably my fave song on the album) but I never like Young Love as the 1st single from JJ, I always felt like tho that album probably was doomed anyway, Don't Mess Up This Good Thing would've been a better debut single choice, tho it's nice that Young Love is a R&B hit.

for me it has a lot to do with Jimmy and Terry. They were missed. Miss Rodney Jerkins was never my cup of tea and I never saw it for Miss Autotune...but Miss 'Feedback' was cute. Unlike Miss Feedback... I can say that NS sounds like a Janet song from start to finish and its a great feeling hearing her trying to do some vocal acrobatics. NS is the better song.

Your comment HONESTLY just took me back to 1 thing I didn't like about Feedback when it was new, the chorus reminded me to much of Rihanna (who I wasn't very fond of at that time), so it wasn't in a positive way. 

Remember when she dropped Luv and Rock With U at the same time? I need to hear ONE MORE track.

Hm. I don't know. I don't think she should flood the market. I think she should let "No Sleeep" run its course before hitting us with the next release.

"No Sleeep" might turn out to be quite the sleeper hit, no pun intended.

• Upvote 1