2 B Loved single review

kaeh1213

I dont hate m but i usually skip it. Its kinda all4u filler to me.

I used to skip it because I didn't care how she sang the main chorus cause she's singing fast and you can't really understand what she's saying unless you read the lyrics in the booklet but the more I listened to it I started loving the hook which is my favorite part of the song. I love how she sings it and now I love the song.“Ooh I just wanna live in your heart and mind / Be your everything combined / I want you to need me.”

Anyway wth is going on? What happened to "Burn It Up"?

Edited by JoeJoe

One of my faves! I love this song to death! But I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Everythung about this era has been pure speculation. Rehashing the same shit on twitter, and nothing else. I can't wait til February to see Janet. That's pretty much all I have to look forward to at the moment.

This song was a 1st listen instant fave, it's hard for me to skip it. I SWEAR I've come up with that melody of the chorus for her years ago.

I can't relate to the whole "sounds like ___" convo, it sounds like it would be 1 of the better tracks on Discipline/20, but I don't think it sounds like any specific tracks honestly.