Ciara’s biggest fansite closes down…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Ciara has encountered a rough time with her new album ‘Basic Instinct’ bombing terribly. However, you’d think things couldn’t get any worse right? Wrong. The singer has now suffered the biggest blows of all blows this week. Her largest and longest running fansite Sincerely Ciara has announced it is closing down after eight years, without even giving a reason why. We suspect it might have something to do with Ciara losing her hype and where there’s no hype, there’s no interest.

Fansites are often used as a promotional vehicle for record labels to plug their artists, as well as keeping the public informed about upcoming projects, tours and TV appearances. Beyonce World, Gaga Daily, Mariah Daily and Rihanna Daily are some of the largest (most dedicated) fansites today that have been selected as the official online fan source. In fact, each of those artists connects to their fans through their fansites and they acknowledge their biggest fansites by following them on Twitter. Without the support of a huge fansite to promote the singer and an official website that never updates, Ciara’s career looks likely to hit further downwards spiral. Poor chick cannot catch a break this era. How did it all go wrong?

http://www.sincerelyciara.com/

Ciara has encountered a rough time with her new album ‘Basic Instinct’ bombing terribly. However, you’d think things couldn’t get any worse right? Wrong. The singer has now suffered the biggest blows of all blows this week. Her largest and longest running fansite Sincerely Ciara has announced it is closing down after eight years, without even giving a reason why. We suspect it might have something to do with Ciara losing her hype and where there’s no hype, there’s no interest.

Fansites are often used as a promotional vehicle for record labels to plug their artists, as well as keeping the public informed about upcoming projects, tours and TV appearances. Beyonce World, Gaga Daily, Mariah Daily and Rihanna Daily are some of the largest (most dedicated) fansites today that have been selected as the official online fan source. In fact, each of those artists connects to their fans through their fansites and they acknowledge their biggest fansites by following them on Twitter. Without the support of a huge fansite to promote the singer and an official website that never updates, Ciara’s career looks likely to hit further downwards spiral. Poor chick cannot catch a break this era. How did it all go wrong?

http://www.sincerelyciara.com/

Here we go with this 8 years shit.

The site has been up for 8 years..Ciara has said she's been out for 8 years.

Is my math off? Was she out before "Goodies" dropped or something? What am I missing? Where is this 8 yrs stuff coming from?

Oh well. Time for her to go back to modeling.

Here we go with this 8 years shit.

The site has been up for 8 years..Ciara has said she's been out for 8 years.

Is my math off? Was she out before "Goodies" dropped or something? What am I missing? Where is this 8 yrs stuff coming from?

She was writing for others at the time I think. I know she performed "Goodies" back in '02-'03 before she released an album.

Oh well. Time for her to go back to modeling.She was writing for others at the time I think. I know she performed "Goodies" back in '02-'03 before she released an album.

Henri ..that is sooooooo reaching :lmao: :lmao: Who cares when she performed "Goodies" for the first time :lmao:

THere's a different between saying you've been in the business for this many years or saying you've been OUT for this many years.

Generally, the start of someones recording career is the year their album drops.

Henri ..that is sooooooo reaching :lmao: :lmao: Who cares when she performed "Goodies" for the first time :lmao:

THere's a different between saying you've been in the business for this many years or saying you've been OUT for this many years.

Generally, the start of someones recording career is the year their album drops.

And I guess you skipped over the part about her writing for others...selective reading much. Writing also is a start of someone's career too *points to Floperi and others*

Archived