Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

Every song charted on the Hot 100 with Formation cracking the top 10 which is hilarious since it was a free download for 2 months as well as the video being unlisted :lmao: 

• Upvote 2

Freedom >>>>> 

THANK YOU, not enough people been saying it

Fuck!!!! That's almost impressive

My thoughts exactly, respectable but lets be real it'll be easy to top, and it's not cause it's Bey, when Taylor did it and got credit for it I thought well i Rih, Bey, or Gag did that with like 13 trks it could be topped.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Every song charted on the Hot 100 with Formation cracking the top 10 which is hilarious since it was a free download for 2 months as well as the video being unlisted :lmao: 

QUEEN!!!! FUCK TAYLOR. ^_^ 

My thoughts exactly, respectable but lets be real it'll be easy to top, and it's not cause it's Bey, when Taylor did it and got credit for it I thought well i Rih, Bey, or Gag did that with like 13 trks it could be topped.

Those vocals!!!! The lyrics are very powerful (in a Beyonce). From my understanding, she's referring to the social injustice of the black community in America. Very uplifting.

Adele could top it but I pray she never does that. She'll have 12 songs in the Top 12 of Billboard Hot 100 

Those vocals!!!! The lyrics are very powerful (in a Beyonce). From my understanding, she's referring to the social injustice of the black community in America. Very uplifting.

Adele could top it but I pray she never does that. She'll have 12 songs in the Top 12 of Billboard Hot 100 

Right, like I said there were songs on the album I liked but nothing really grabbed me, at that point I'm kind of ready for it to be over (with any album/musical, by track 6 if I'm not being grabbed I'm kind of ready for you to wrap it up bruh), but then like you said them vocals the lyrics, BAMMMM GRABBED IMMEDIATELY, the ONLY song to do so for me and yes in every way lyrics too the visuals etc.

Right....show bitches what a real record look like lol, and yea I think she's the only 1 who could do that, can you imagine if she sent all the tracks to 25 to radio at the same time Hello dropped.....bitch.... so yea this is cute for Bey & Tay, but it won't last.

Edited by jarrylf

Right, like I said there were songs on the album I liked but nothing really grabbed me, at that point I'm kind of ready for it to be over (with any album/musical, by track 6 if I'm not being grabbed I'm kind of ready for you to wrap it up bruh), but then like you said them vocals the lyrics, BAMMMM GRABBED IMMEDIATELY, the ONLY song to do so for me and yes in every way lyrics too the visuals etc.
Right....show bitches what a real record look like lol, and yea I think she's the only 1 who could do that, can you imagine if she sent all the tracks to 25 to radio at the same time Hello dropped.....bitch.... so yea this is cute for Bey & Tay, but it won't last.

I watched the movie before downloading the album so a few songs really clicked and others made me cringe (Hold Up, Love Drought). I have to listen to an album more than once... Usually all the way through 

Adele would have beat Janet's record (7 top five hits from on Album) if she did something like that. :ph34r: 

I watched the movie before downloading the album so a few songs really clicked and others made me cringe (Hold Up, Love Drought). I have to listen to an album more than once... Usually all the way through 

Adele would have beat Janet's record (7 top five hits from on Album) if she did something like that. :ph34r: 

Me too, I find with Bey & me it's always best for me to see the visual first becasue the odds of it helping me like the song are stronger. And then a little later I'll play the album on spotify or something and REALLY go in for my own experience and see what I leave with. For me (going back kind of to the visual artist debate) for me I consider her a visual artist more than Janet because she actually needs the visuals for me to be interested (like Britney, & Taylor) Janet don't (like Rihanna & Bruno ) they help but they aren't MUSTS for me to be a bit more invested, and it's not to down artists that do really need the visuals, like that's cool, but if you can take me there without it, big ups. 

She's the only bitch that could do it IF she wanted to....I kinda love that she don't lol.............that we know of :ph34r:.

Me too, I find with Bey & me it's always best for me to see the visual first becasue the odds of it helping me like the song are stronger. And then a little later I'll play the album on spotify or something and REALLY go in for my own experience and see what I leave with. For me (going back kind of to the visual artist debate) for me I consider her a visual artist more than Janet because she actually needs the visuals for me to be interested (like Britney, & Taylor) Janet don't (like Rihanna & Bruno ) they help but they aren't MUSTS for me to be a bit more invested, and it's not to down artists that do really need the visuals, like that's cool, but if you can take me there without it, big ups. 

She's the only bitch that could do it IF she wanted to....I kinda love that she don't lol.............that we know of :ph34r:.

I didn't watching the self-titled Album's visual movie and I don't want to... I can't remember half of 'Lemonade'. I'm not a visual-musical person. I have to enjoy the lyrics and melody and vocals. 

She wouldn't do it... We won't see her until 2021 :lmao: 

always trying to belittle her :lmao:

QUEEN!!!! FUCK TAYLOR. ^_^ 

I fucks with you. Taylor is probably crying right now, the insecure rat she is

Adele could not do it because if she could it would be done already. Her fourth and fifth single for her Thriller era just about cracked the top 20 and that was when the momentum was still going strong and the 25 era is practically dead regarding singles. Now could Beyoncé sell those albums Adele is selling? No. This is a great feat for Beyoncé who fits the ageist category, 19 years into her career and with a primarily urban record at that. The fact that she's not on Spotify or YouTube too when the other girls rely on that. No other black female is doing it. Now I wonder if Drake can do it though with all the units he's shifting?

Love Drought is awesome - don't try it. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

:lol: well it's my favorite... And sure slide thru! ?

Ignore him. It's a solid R&B album and the first time I didn't get bored of her album after a few months. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

always trying to belittle her :lmao:

I fucks with you. Taylor is probably crying right now, the insecure rat she is

Adele could not do it because if she could it would be done already. Her fourth and fifth single for her Thriller era just about cracked the top 20 and that was when the momentum was still going strong and the 25 era is practically dead regarding singles. Now could Beyoncé sell those albums Adele is selling? No. This is a great feat for Beyoncé who fits the ageist category, 19 years into her career and with a primarily urban record at that. The fact that she's not on Spotify or YouTube too when the other girls rely on that. No other black female is doing it. Now I wonder if Drake can do it though with all the units he's shifting?

Love Drought is awesome - don't try it. 

That's not how one presents Adele. She's not going to insta-release her body of work. 

Adele sold 8 million albums. No one can touch her and Beyonce hasn't had a #1 single in almost a decade 

Love Drought is a snoozer