Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/26/saturday-cable-ratings-april-23-2016/

Although the HBO premiere of Lemonade was undoubtedly a hugely anticipated event, the special still had to battle against the ongoing NBA Playoffs and fans attending various Prince tributes. All things considered, Lemonade did well. TV by the Numbers reports that Beyoncé’s film pulled in 787,000 viewers in the 18-49 demographic. Lemonade ranked 29th in Saturday’s cable ratings, well behind the NBA Playoffs games that took the top three and the eighth spots. Dragonball Z Kai fanatics are also stronger than the Beyhive, apparently; the anime drew a higher audience.

Ouch.. Losing out to reruns on basic cable :unsure: 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

Have you guys noticed how prominently she uses the Black Eagle imagery..?!? I mean it's damn near a direct ripoff from Janet!!

peep the video below... Black eagle imagery starts around the 2:12 mark...

Maybe not the 1st or only to open the show like that, BUT....we know for sure Bey was in that audience when Janet did it in October so it's gonna look like a direct lesson learned :coffee:

Well off course - Janet is the blueprint. We've all learned from her and Bey is no exception :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Have you guys noticed how prominently she uses the Black Eagle imagery..?!? I mean it's damn near a direct ripoff from Janet!!

If this bitch gon continuously copy Janet she need to put some RESPEK on it!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

I swear to God Beyoncé is all they talked about this week, she on the news, she on NPR where they reviewed her album and gave it a good review. Beyoncé and the word "Lemonade" has taken over :mellow:

BUT I aint even gone hate, cause at least we got one Black female in the game running the show at the top of her game, and her name aint Taylor Swift nor Adele

Edited by Stealth

At least someone is using it :shifty:

386485_o.gif

• Upvote 7

Her best album. I'm touched by and love every single song. I love the message of forgiveness, strength and togetherness that she's conveying through the record. This is Beyonce at her most passionate and raw. The poetry in the film is so beautiful. We are lucky to be living in the era of Beyonce. :cry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Her best album. I'm touched by and love every single song. I love the message of forgiveness, strength and togetherness that she's conveying through the record. This is Beyonce at her most passionate and raw. The poetry in the film is so beautiful. We are lucky to be living in the era of Beyonce. :cry:

She didn't write the poetry 

Adele... Taylor

Exactly. And Adele's was still bigger....with 1 song, I think that's bolder personally, all radio all media, instant #1, I mean what we're seeing with Bey is huge, definitely bigger than Rihanna (though I prefer Rihanna's results) but against Taylor & Adele no.

Giving it a listen just to see what all the hubbub is about lol.

Well I like "Freedom." :) I give that one props, plus it's got Kendrick.

I forever fucks with Andy :) 

tumblr_nn0q5lnDRu1qcjdp7o2_500.gif

Anyway, it's set to debut at #1 in the US making her the first artist to have her first 6 albums debut at #1. Also might debut at #1 in the UK but it's a close call with Prince apparently.