Yeah, freedom! Freedom! Where are you?
Cause I need freedom too!
I break chains all by myself
Won't let my freedom rot in hell
Hey! I'ma keep running
Cause a winner don't quit on themselves

XOVDqPDmmlxCF4SU1descBiF_6bQMtLdm5Onj0Sw

• Upvote 2

I just read that it took 72 songwriters to make this album..!!! 

giphy_zpsucxmtnjw.gif

Thanks to samples - people always forget that. Although without samples it's probably still 30 :lmao:

Edited by Dammn Bu

Y'all knew it was coming! 

13076908_1726839210894150_10189616316870

LOFL I knew she'd end up copying, but who would've thought it'd be the very beginning, it is a bit of excitement that at the very show I was at Bey was there plotting her next robbery.

Edited by jarrylf

Y'all knew it was coming! 

13076908_1726839210894150_10189616316870

lol as long as she didn't have the eagle up there with her.  Everyone has done the whole stand behind the screen thing before. She kind of did janets fan thing too but they were more creative with it. Instead of messages scrolling across the screen she played fan videos.   

She ends with Skoolin Lyfe :umm: a bonus track from 4lop :umm: 

glad she's performing the best songs from the album..

and what's the purpose of Survivor? 

Schoolin' Life is brilliant and 4 is one of her best albums. Stop it!

She's not doing Sandcastle or All Night Long though :filenails:

No idea - I wish she'd drop the DC songs and that Crazy In Love remix. 

Schoolin Life is amazing. 

yes it is!!!

LOFL I knew she'd end up copying, but who would've thought it'd be the very beginning, it is a bit of excitement that at the very show I was at Bey was there plotting her next robbery.

Janet was not the first or only to do that just like she wasn't the first to display fan messages behind her. Plus at this point we all know everyone copies Janet anyway since she is the blueprint :coffee:

Edited by Dammn Bu

I do like that Beyonce's stage is fan friendly and the fact that she brings her VIP fans on stage. Hopefully Janet get back to doing that. From looking at the show on periscope the outfits are good but the show is pretty much the typical Beyoncé show.  I thought she would go bigger since she was outside in a stadium. 

• Upvote 1

Janet was not the first or only to do that just like she wasn't the first to display fan messages behind her. Plus at this point we all know everyone copies Janet anyway since she is the blueprint :coffee:

Maybe not the 1st or only to open the show like that, BUT....we know for sure Bey was in that audience when Janet did it in October so it's gonna look like a direct lesson learned :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I read HBO is going to set up her Emmy nomination for the Lemonade special.  I think she has a better chance at getting an Emmy than the top Grammy categories against Adele.  It was actually a well produced and reviewed special.

I am trying to avoid watching any YouTube vids etc for the concert going on the 7th with my cousin in H-town.

One night earlier, the Beyonce special “Lemonade” averaged 787,000 viewers.

She didn't get good ratings on HBO 

.41 rating for people 18-49 years old.. (800k viewers) Losing out to the NBA playoffs, Jurassic World, & Boxing 

Meanwhile GOT pulled in 8 million viewers 

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game-of-thrones-premiere-ratings-season-6-1201759863/