Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

That's an incredible achievement.

Her transformation into an Icon in the past 4-5 years has been spectacular to see. It's hard to believe that the artist that was just about selling tickets for her first world tour (The Beyonce Experience) in 2007 is now selling out stadiums worldwide despite not being a singles artist. It's incomprehensible. 

• Upvote 2

Her transformation into an Icon in the past 4-5 years has been spectacular to see. It's hard to believe that the artist that was just about selling tickets for her first world tour (The Beyonce Experience) in 2007 is now selling out stadiums worldwide despite not being a singles artist. It's incomprehensible. 

I always saw it for her. And I believe this will be the era that certifies her as a legend.

I think the pop songs will arrive in time and she will eventually come full circle as an artist. I was never here for her interviews. :lol:

I hope so. 7/11 was cute but I really want another CIL type monster song for her. I kind of miss her Ellen type interviews but I guess they've all become stale for all singers/actors. A slot on Graham Norton or Alan Carr would have been brilliant as they provide a more comedic nature of the guests to come out. 

I hope so. 7/11 was cute but I really want another CIL type monster song for her. I kind of miss her Ellen type interviews but I guess they've all become stale for all singers/actors. A slot on Graham Norton or Alan Carr would have been brilliant as they provide a more comedic nature of the guests to come out. 

I'd like that too. God, I love Graham Norton. He is by far my favourite interviewer. He always brings the best out his guests. We have nobody here on TV that can do that.

• Upvote 1

Not quite like this, its alllllll the talk from "becky with the good hair" to the album to HBO visual experience, now this huge stadium tour

It's been a week.. Adele's promotion was larger. Hell Adele's TV special had 11 million views whereas Beyonce had .8 million (aka 800k)... Yes Adele's was on NBC as opposed to HBO. You're being senile though. Pay closer attention.. Adele was #1 for idk how many weeks

Beyonce will be #1 for one week before Drake kills her momentum 

Exactly. And Adele's was still bigger....with 1 song, I think that's bolder personally, all radio all media, instant #1, I mean what we're seeing with Bey is huge, definitely bigger than Rihanna (though I prefer Rihanna's results) but against Taylor & Adele no.

Right.. Not taking away Beyonce's success but let's be realistic 

• Upvote 2

I'd like that too. God, I love Graham Norton. He is by far my favourite interviewer. He always brings the best out his guests. We have nobody here on TV that can do that.

His show is awesome and I love that he has a few celebrities at the same time rather than one on one as the interaction just adds to the whole experience. Unless you're Charlize Theron and are seen clearly side-eyeing everything the person next to you says :asham:

I was singing along to it on my way home from work yesterday :tear:. I got some evil stares because my voice is not cute :rolleyes:

:lol:

You're my lifeline , are you tryna kill me?

If it wasn't me, would you still feel me? 

Like on my worst day? 

Or Am I not thirsty enough? 

I don't care about the lights or the beams

Spend my life in the dark for the sake of you and me

Only way to go is up

Skin thick, too tough

Hmmm

Sweet-Humble-Cry.gif

Edited by Unbreakable.

You may think the National Football League is a supreme power able to do anything it wants whenever the desire arises, and you are pretty much right. Nothing slows down the NFL and nobody tells the NFL what to do. Except Beyonce.

The NFL released its 2016 schedule this week, but the formal release of the final schedule was not released until it was confirmed Beyonce would not be adding any additional concert tour dates to NFL stadiums not already accounted for.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nothing-holds-up-nfl-schedule-except-beyonce/ar-BBrOONO?li=BBnba9I

NFL had to wait for Bey to be done announcing dates before they released NFL schedule.  All the stadiums wanted to get in Formation!