Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

Yikes. All that filler...

There exists no Bey album without alot of filler lol. I judge by the songs more worth my time or ave the strongest reaction from me. Honestly speaking I mostly only use DIL for Crazy In Love & Be With You, but those are legit 2 songs in my top 5 of hers (hell though it's not technically on DIL I use Work It Out more than anything on IASF)

What is this tom4lery :rolleyes: Y'all just hatin

Only Bey stans call it hating, everyone else calls it being honest ;), but yall are fun to rattle lol :P But no giving credit, though they really aren't good enough to make me drink the hive lemon kool-aide, I do applaud that these last 2 albums are genuinely better than her 3rd & 4th by alot.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

I HONESTLY Want to give her artistic credit for lyrics but I really need the numbers of writers to dramatically decrease by about 70% (and that's being pretty generous). That's what I want, but a step in that direction is she's taking ownership of writing not being her strong suit by not putting her name 1st in the credits

• Upvote 1

I HONESTLY Want to give her artistic credit for lyrics but I really need the numbers of writers to dramatically decrease by about 70% (and that's being pretty generous). That's what I want, but a step in that direction is she's taking ownership of writing not being her strong suit by not putting her name 1st in the credits

You can't. She's been wearing leotards for like 4 albums in a row 

• Upvote 1

You can't. She's been wearing leotards for like 5 albums in a row 

#TooTrue, at least with the last era she changed up her wigs more. She still is this time, but it's not as dramatic. She can still use a dramatic image makeover, that's about 4-5 eras overdue

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

#TooTrue at least with the last era she changed up her wigs more. She still is this time, but it's not as dramatic. She can still use a dramatic image makeover, that's about 4-5 eras overdue

But I still agree with you... I Can't quite give her the artistic development skill point bc there's more writers on this album than in Gand of Thrones 

but at the same time I respect her honesty... Took her long enough

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

But I still agree with you... I Can't quite give her the artistic development skill point bc there's more writers on this album than in Gand of Thrones 

but at the same time I respect her honesty... Took her long enough

All truth.

And yea that's TOO damn overdue. I kinda hate that we have to give credit for that, cause it's like a kid cleaning their room without being asked.....they were supposed to in the 1st place, but alas it's how this goes.

• Upvote 1

All truth.
And yea that's TOO damn overdue. I kinda hate that we have to give credit for that, cause it's like a kid cleaning their room without being asked.....they were supposed to in the 1st place, but alas it's how this goes.

:lmao: 

So does having 40 writers count? :unsure: It kinda cancels each other out 

at least with the last era she changed up her wigs more. She still is this time, but it's not as dramatic. She can still use a dramatic image makeover, that's about 4-5 eras overdue

You're going to take flack for that but no lies told. I'm over those one-piece bathing suits. Change it up now before you become wack 

Remember she tried to give us pixie but it was a hair piece and terrible :lmao: 

Edited by Game

:lmao: 

So does having 40 writers count? :unsure: It kinda cancels each other out 

You're going to take flack for that but no lies told. I'm over those one-piece bathing suits. Change it up now before you become wack 

Remember she tried to give us pixie but it was a hair piece and terrible :lmao: 

I thought it was 70 something :unsure:, and true but she's actually owning up to them and paying them for their hard work 

Ch. I take flack from the hive for all my complements and constructive criticism lol, watch "she always changes her look, her wigs have darker undertones now, her leatards are now thongs in the back"

Don't even get me started, I called that wig out immediately lol. And then tried to make the wig she pulled out the sink and wore to the grammy's hot lol. :lmao:

• Upvote 1