i can't believe it took a week to join this site

all4U

Kinda helps keep the crazies out... Or in.. Whatever... WELCOME!!!! I love your legendary display name. 

Tell us about yourself 

janet fan from the UK - going to the unbreakable show in London on the 31st of March - I do hope it sells out, as it stands there are still quite a lot of free seats in the arena!

• Upvote 1

janet fan from the UK - going to the unbreakable show in London on the 31st of March - I do hope it sells out, as it stands there are still quite a lot of free seats in the arena!

Fellow UK fan...i think that makes 3 from the UK on here including you!

Ill be seeing her on March 30th and been curious to know how sales are in Birmingham and Manchester

that sucks. I know a mod who hasn't been on here in months told me he can't get in and that he's emailed but got nothing back yet

Which mod is this? I've reviewed all my emails and I don't have it.  This isn't the first time someone claimed the same thing and it turned out I fixed it but they didn't read their email as I've kept every message. 

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 1