NEW TWEET: Janet on EURO Tour

Just ignore it. Trust me, he has a Debbie Downer track record. I think Donald Trump might have gotten a hold of every healthy neuron he's ever possessed, or maybe he just hasn't dully developed his fromtal lobes.

Please.. Find me a post from the past two years. I'll wait

debbie Downer? Really? 

• Downvote 1

In what way? You think she's putting our hopes up just to let us down again? I doubt she will reschedule all 17 shows, but at least London, Paris and Berlin, maybe also Glasgow and Dublin. I better move to London asap, can't spend all that money on flight tickets over and over again lol.

That tweet will not assure people that they can rely on her 

well... while this is good news....i worry... how many of the fans that have been cancelled on do you think are going to buy tickets A SECOND TIME?

if low sales were the problem the first time...well....

this is what i'm afraid of. Especially as someone in the last thread mentioned that for the casual concert goers who aren't big fans they're probably gonna be like "hell no" not after I was cancelled on before.

"...like a rollercccoster"

Omg yes, I had that song in my head this whole Tuesday..!

This era was super special for me, as after her announcing first European dates (and me getting a ticket), she then added a date in my muthafucking home country. Never in my life did I expect for this to happen, I literally cried. Got front row seats, dead center... I was over the moon for MONTHS. Then again such a relief about European dates not being affected by her surgery. And then the news about that special MyMusicVIP event... It was all too good to be true.

I hope we're not going down anytime soon!

• Upvote 1

this is what i'm afraid of. Especially as someone in the last thread mentioned that for the casual concert goers who aren't big fans they're probably gonna be like "hell no" not after I was cancelled on before.

many will not waste their money again especially since she didn't give a real explanation. 

If you could only imagine what Janet had to go through when she herself find out the news that Live Nation cancelled the European leg.  We have no idea what went down between Live Nation and Janet as far as Europe is concerned.  Most of you guys couldn't give her 2 days to figure this out and at the same time rise to the occasion.  And let's not forget the embarrassment Janet must have felt over how the news was delivered to her fans.  Smh.  "TeamJanet always. 

• Upvote 6

well yeah - and the tour as it stands now suits a big arena - it looks like a big, impactful show. - if she comes to the UK and performs in a smaller venue like the albert hall in London, a lot of the OOMPH will be lost out of the show. - i don't know what to think about it... it'll be september because she comes back.....are the tickets gonna be the same price the second time they go on sale? she can guarantee people won't be planning to travel from distances to see her as that would include hotel/travel and too risky... 

Shit happens.  It's not that serious.  You are alive. The music industry is so fickle right now and changes everyday.  As far as Janet having to switch to smaller venues in Europe it will be fine and it will work.  Janet performed 3 times at the Chicago Theater which is comparable to Albert Hall.  Janet's show works in smaller arenas because she is the main attraction not the production and dancers falling from the ceiling and huge video montages that introduce each song on a big screen.  Forget about it! Janet is the show! 

• Upvote 3

If you could only imagine what Janet had to go through when she herself find out the news that Live Nation cancelled the European leg.  We have no idea what went down between Live Nation and Janet as far as Europe is concerned.  Most of you guys couldn't give her 2 days to figure this out and at the same time rise to the occasion.  And let's not forget the embarrassment Janet must have felt over how the news was delivered to her fans.  Smh.  "TeamJanet always. 

I agree with every word.

• Upvote 1

I agree with every word.

And this ladies and gentleman is how you flip flop 

Shit happens.  It's not that serious.  You are alive. The music industry is so fickle right now and changes everyday.  As far as Janet having to switch to smaller venues in Europe it will be fine and it will work.  Janet performed 3 times at the Chicago Theater which is comparable to Albert Hall.  Janet's show works in smaller arenas because she is the main attraction not the production and dancers falling from the ceiling and huge video montages that introduce each song on a big screen.  Forget about it! Janet is the show! 

I kinda disagree. It is that serious for her and the fans who've been cancelled on. We all know Janet's the show tho.

• Upvote 1

if she comes back to the UK I'm not interested in some watered down version of the show or some different version of it at the royal albert hall, with a capacity of just over 5,000.

that's where she last performed in the UK,  5 years ago.

• Downvote 1

if she comes back to the UK I'm not interested in some watered down version of the show or some different version of it at the royal albert hall, with a capacity of just over 5,000.

I just wanna throw in the fact that when I saw Janet in San Francisco in October, the venue she played at only fit about 5k people, and she still put on the full scale show (pyro, stairs, Jumbotron, etc).. So hopefully a 5k seat venue will/should be big enough to do her full arena-type show..

• Upvote 1

Have you seen clips of her shows?  Janet doesn't have a huge set up....it's just the stage.  No big production or elaborate sets runways that reach out into the audience.  You don't have to go to her show....it's as simple as that. 

• Upvote 1

I just wanna throw in the fact that when I saw Janet in San Francisco in October, the venue she played at only fit about 5k people, and she still put on the full scale show (pyro, stairs, Jumbotron, etc).. So hopefully a 5k seat venue will/should be big enough to do her full arena-type show..

ok well that sounds alright - the only reason I said that is because from the online youtube videos of her last show at the albert hall in London, the show was no doubt good, but it seems quite basic in terms of spectacle, whereas the videos from the unbreakable tour seem really full on and well put together- like a proper pop concert that you'd expect from any big name in music.

Have you seen clips of her shows?  Janet doesn't have a huge set up....it's just the stage.  No big production or elaborate sets runways that reach out into the audience.  You don't have to go to her show....it's as simple as that. 

i've seen tons of clips of her show, i watched them in high anticipation of seeing her in london, then she cancelled on me.

ok well that sounds alright - the only reason I said that is because from the online youtube videos of her last show at the albert hall in London, the show was no doubt good, but it seems quite basic in terms of spectacle, whereas the videos from the unbreakable tour seem really full on and well put together- like a proper pop concert that you'd expect from any big name in music.

yea I never got the chance to see the UCAP show, but from what I've seen, it seems as though almost every show was pretty stripped down and, well, basic...

i still wish she would've released that London show though.. I think that was professionally filmed for a Vevo release (or something like that).. Still wonder why that never happened..

i hope everything works for the best for u!

• Upvote 1

yea I never got the chance to see the UCAP show, but from what I've seen, it seems as though almost every show was pretty stripped down and, well, basic...

i still wish she would've released that London show though.. I think that was professionally filmed for a Vevo release (or something like that).. Still wonder why that never happened..

i hope everything works for the best for u!

Yes, UCAP was quite stripped down, but Janet even marketed it as a more intimate show with no special effects. I even recall her saying something along these lines. It was truly up close, to the point where one guy managed to stroke her neck during Feedback, ain't that cool haha. To me 4th row in Royal Albert Hall felt closer than front row in a bigger arena, which is a plus. Yeah, the show was professionally filmed, I always wondered why it never got released.