I gotta get someone to call my lover
Yeah baby come on
Alright baby come in
Pass my way
Yeah baby come on
Ayye ayye ayyee ayyee....

BARF!!!!
I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN JANET FOR MAKING A VIDEO FOR THIS CRAP SONG. "You Ain't Right" is the "Burnitup" of that era. Songs that Janet ignored. Maybe after DB, she'll make a video for "Gonna Be Alright." :rolleyes:

Those aye aye are EVERYTHING <_< I HATE the beetlejuice remix though.

Come On Get Up and Trust A Try are the songs she shoudda have released after STCML -_- 

• Upvote 2

Lessons Learned is one of Janet's strongest songs lyrically ever and stands with her classics. Don't quote me

I gotta say this is a standout for me too. The lyrics, the emotion in her voice, the harmonies,  the guitar.  It is giving me come back to me teas. It's so sweet it makes me queef. I would die if she did this one instead of after you fall in the tour. 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 2

Maybe we'll meet at a bar
He'll drive a funky car
Maybe we'll meet at a club
And fall so deeply in love
He'll tell me I'm the one
And we'll have so much fun
I'll be the girl of his dreams maybe
Alright maybe gonna find him today
Yeah baby come on
Alright baby come in
Pass my way
Yeah baby come on
Ayye ayye ayyee ayyee....

BARF!!!!
I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN JANET FOR MAKING A VIDEO FOR THIS CRAP SONG. "You Ain't Right" is the "Burnitup" of that era. Songs that Janet ignored. Maybe after DB, she'll make a video for "Gonna Be Alright." :rolleyes:

crap song that went to no.3 on the Billboard Hot 100

Really sucks they never released come on get up. That would have been a top 10 hit for sure. They could have had easily used to AFY tour performance for the video

they were until Virgin dropped the ball and stopped promoting to work with Mariah but karma got their ass cause Mariah flopped as soon as she signed her name on the dotted line

Never Ever listened to Greatest X in.its entirety. It just draw me in at all... ive tried. 

STCML ? I can believe some dont like it. Once that beat drops... that song takes off. It has a universal appeal imo... my grandmother loved that song. Dont even get me started on the SoSo Def remix  ..that was me and my friends shit!!!

• Upvote 1

I can't believe there's all this hate for STCML! Yes, the lyrics are kinda corny but Janet looks hot in the video, she sounds good and the "Ventura Highway" sample really gives it a nice summer-time vibe. I honestly think it was deserving of being a #1, but that's just me.

Come On Get Up should have gone top 5 and Trust a Try top 20 (big maybe) if they were released commercially.