Pet peeves!

Jodienda76

I think we had a topic like this before. I have to start a new one, because I'm very interested in what makes other people tick. 

1. I work a twelve hour shift, and I'm lucky if I get my entitled half hour lunch, since I work at an LTAC, and patients there are very sick, and on ventilators. It's practically an ICU. My lunch time, and my food is sacred. I have these fucking co-workers that stare, ask for, and had the nerve to pick at my food. Now I have gone off on several of them. Why must, and why would people do this? 

2. You hold the door for people, and they don't acknowledge the courtesy.

3. Assholes who aren't handicapped, parking in handicapped spaces. I've gotten into three fights over this one. People who do this, deserve to lose both of their legs, so they understand the meaning, and reason for these parking spaces!

What the fuck has happened with manners? I have an eight year old, and a two year old, and they know (whith me anyway, cause their dad is a fucking pushover, and I always have to be the "bad cop"), not to be assholes, and be respectful, and understand that we SHARE this world with other beings, we don't OWN it!

I have more, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

2. You hold the door for people, and they don't acknowledge the courtesy.

I always tell people "You're Welcome!" even if they don't say anything. After I say that, they immediately follow up with "Thank you!" It's a way to force them to acknowledge what you have done for them.

1. People misspelling my first name

2. People not using turn signals

3. People talking about my weight

4. Fake bi***es who say, "AWWW I miss you so much!", but won't respond when you give them your number

5. People who use the word "friend" loosely - learn the word ACQUAINTANCE!!

6. Trump supporters

7. My family.

Edited by Band08Geek
  • Upvote 1

Yes number 2 in the original post...i shout "thank you" too :lol:

Inconsiderate drivers

Mobile phone zombies (if you walk into the road staring at your phone you better hope im not driving)...but just in general those that constantly stare/are connected to their phone

People that take selfies every 5 seconds and post on the internet - your a self obsessed cunt

Youtube comments  like "whose watching in 20--" "Janet looks/sounds like Michael"   ".... brought me here". I doubt anyone of 25 makes such comments

Wendy Williams

Edited by vibeology

I always tell people "You're Welcome!" even if they don't say anything. After I say that, they immediately follow up with "Thank you!" It's a way to force them to acknowledge what you have done for them.

1. People misspelling my first name

2. People not using turn signals

3. People talking about my weight

4. Fake bi***es who say, "AWWW I miss you so much!", but won't respond when you give them your number

5. People who use the word "friend" loosely - learn the word ACQUAINTANCE!!

6. Trump supporters

7. My family.

#5 .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  honey ....tell it....Ive learned I dont use that word very often :filenails:

• Upvote 1

i noticed a pet peeve of mine standing in line at Chipotle, these white chicks were in line in front of me and we were all waiting because it was a line, so why when these bitches get up to order finally, they dont know what they want? :unsure:  Im like bitch, you aint had time to think about it ? :sigh:

• Upvote 1

i noticed a pet peeve of mine standing in line at Chipotle, these white chicks were in line in front of me and we were all waiting because it was a line, so why when these bitches get up to order finally, they dont know what they want? :unsure:  Im like bitch, you aint had time to think about it ? :sigh:

What the fuck has happened with manners? I have an eight year old, and a two year old, and they know (whith me anyway, cause their dad is a fucking pushover, and I always have to be the "bad cop")...

The power of the chancla. My ass still aches at the memory.

My top three are cutting me off in conversation, chewing with an open mouth, and slow/inconsiderate drivers. I cannot handle.

• Upvote 1

OH MY GOD This is me all day.  Or people that do the same with their children.  Listen I don't mind if you want to let lil Karl or Sally rae order their own food at the counter like a big boy/girl.  But you had the entire wait in line for them to decide.  Pisses me RIGHT off when I am behind a family letting children order and they are like "uhhhhhhhhhh uhmmmmm".

Woo let me calm down.

• Upvote 1