Hi, I'm Skeptical...

Dal

this thirst is almost on the level of men shouting at random women walking down the street minding their own business, this "look" aint a good one it makes gay men look like the predators they make us out to be, he said he cool with gay dudes, dont give him a reason not to be. What I dont get is there are so many good looking gay men why not try to go after them? Why is it a good looking str8 guy shows up and its all about getting into his drawers? And Mis Jodi has closed her pussy up like a sushi restaurant after hours, I thought she was serving fresh water tuna all day -_-

Edited by Stealth

this thirst is almost on the level of men shouting at random women walking down the street minding their own business, this "look" aint a good one it makes gay men look like the predators they make us out to be, he said he cool with gay dudes, dont give him a reason not to be. What I dont get is there are so many good looking gay men why not try to go after them? Why is it a good looking str8 guy shows up and its all about getting into his drawers? And Mis Jodi has closed her pussy up like a sushi restaurant after hours, I thought she was serving fresh water tuna all day -_-

???

Goo grief, now everybody is getting all uptight. Laugh, join the fun. It's not that serious. Jeez, I feel like the SB incident all over again. People in the US and sex. The "thirst" is real, yet people want to repress. I don't know how this took a turn. It was getting too dramatic in here. This very thread took a fun turn, and now we're back to the drama. Oh well, I tried. I love my gay men. I haven't met one that is disrespectful, nor one that have crossed the line with straight men. Then again, I'm not a gay man, so maybe you hoes know something I don't. ?

• Upvote 2

My man has gotten "hit on" by gay men, but I believe he likes the attention. He dosen't get all offended by it. As long as they don't touch, or rape him. He is very comfortable with it. Two of his best friends are gay, he love them to pieces, dosen't give a shit who thinks what of him for having gay friends. He always says; "If I were gay, I would just admit it." My kids have both been exposed to gay couples, I tell them that they love each other, especially my oldest. He understands more than my 2 year old.

• Upvote 1

My man has gotten "hit on" by gay men, but I believe he likes the attention. He dosen't get all offended by it. As long as they don't touch, or rape him. He is very comfortable with it. Two of his best friends are gay, he love them to pieces, dosen't give a shit who thinks what of him for having gay friends. He always says; "If I were gay, I would just admit it." My kids have both been exposed to gay couples, I tell them that they love each other, especially my oldest. He understands more than my 2 year old.

Did you move to Miami from FL? I'm trying to see if this is the same fan I used to chop it up with back & the day. Sounds like our freaky convos. Lol

Oh stfu. If Dal is gonna come in here and talk about how huge is dick is trying to cyberfuck Jodi guess what I can crack a joke about catfishing, especially when he has a fucking wife and kid acting a damn dirtbag mess. If there's a moral high ground y'all ain't on it so whip out the google maps instead of your dicks that no one actually really cares about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ay folks it ain't that serious... Gay dudes, straight dudes, gay girls, straight girls, trans, whatever it's all good wit me.. Just be cool wit me and I'll return the respect.. Who gives a fuk what makes u nut at night..??

and don't trip off my personal relationships.. It's all fun in here anyway..

As of right now, Jodi n I have taken our convo to PM......

giphy_zps2fzsnhfj.gif

• Upvote 1

And Dal persisting after several rebuffs from Jodi is fine but one joke from a gay man is thirsty and gives all gay men a bad name? Check your self loathing. 

IIt's all good papi. We are ALL joking here. I actually misread what you posted. Then Bailey took it to an unnecessarily level. Lets just let it go, and either move it back to fun and sex, or move back to arguing about the Unbreakable era. "Sigh*

Edited by Jodienda76