Janet and Celine

T.C

can somebody please explain why a janet fan would ever be jealous or insecure over beyonce?  i mean its not like janet has classic groundbreaking multi platinum albums, smash hit #1 singles, iconic eras, hit movies, awards, influence,ect...... 

It's very simple:

A lot of you are envious inasmuch that you low key wish Janet was having the success that Beyonce is currently having. Just look how ThatOtherFan can't go one video without taking a shot at Beyonce, and/or Madonna. Ya'll wish Janet was getting the attention Beyonce gets. Ya'll wish that was Janet on that stadium tour. And the salt in the wound is that ya'll can't stand the fact that Janet actually likes Beyonce (which she said out her mouth), and that eats away at your soul like nail polish on Styrofoam. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Clearly you can't read because I did not say you. And I'm not a Beyoncé stan so spare me.  A lot of you all are insecure. Period. The amount of vitriol some of y'all have for someone you claim to not care about says it all. Lol

No. I think you and Austin dislike that some Janet fans dont't like Beyonce no matter how big she becomes. You want to insinuate that 1.) It's one-sided in that all the hostility  only comes from us and 2.) Janet fans are the only ones that trash Beyonce. That reality is that there is always gonna be some immaturity in music Fandom and some of us should be mature enough to roll out eyes.

• Upvote 2

No. I think you and Austin dislike that some Janet fans dont't like Beyonce no matter how big she becomes. You want to insinuate that 1.) It's one-sided in that all the hostility  only comes from us and 2.) Janet fans are the only ones that trash Beyonce. That reality is that there is always gonna be some immaturity in music Fandom and some of us should be mature enough to roll out eyes.

I don't care if you like Beyoncé or not :mellow::huh:

Edited by J.

Clearly you can't read because I did not say you. And I'm not a Beyoncé stan so spare me.  A lot of you all are insecure. Period. The amount of vitriol some of y'all have for someone you claim to not care about says it all. Lol

well you quoted me and said 'yall', and now you say ' a lot of you' ....so how are you not including me? my entire twitter tl is basically janet fans and i never ever see this vitriol towards her you speak of. could it be possible that the people you see doing this just dont like beyonce and it has nothing to do with them being janet fans?  i just dont think its logical for any janet fan to feel insecure over beyonce, unless its someone too young to have actually experienced JANET.  the only time i see comments about beyonce is when someone retweets something that was said and of course janet's name was mentioned. its actually flattering yet annoying that 50 year old janet is being used for stan wars among the fanbases of these current artists.

• Upvote 1

It's very simple:

A lot of you are envious inasmuch that you low key wish Janet was having the success that Beyonce is currently having. Just look how ThatOtherFan can't go one video without taking a shot at Beyonce, and/or Madonna. Ya'll wish Janet was getting the attention Beyonce gets. Ya'll wish that was Janet on that stadium tour. And the salt in the wound is that ya'll can't stand the fact that Janet actually likes Beyonce (which she said out her mouth), and that eats away at your soul like nail polish on Styrofoam. 

sorry boo but 1. ive already seen janet have the success beyonce is currently having and more. 2. i dont even like stadium tours and dont give a shit. 3. i dont dislike beyonce so why would i be salty if janet likes her?   your problem is you have some kinda personal beef with lamont and you use that to try to insult all janet fans and even downplay her career. janet dont even want the attention she already gets so no fan would expect her to be out here attention whoring. bottom line janet is not thinking about beyonce and neither is 90% of her fans.

• Upvote 6

sorry boo but 1. ive already seen janet have the success beyonce is currently having and more. 2. i dont even like stadium tours and dont give a shit. 3. i dont dislike beyonce so why would i be salty if janet likes her?   your problem is you have some kinda personal beef with lamont and you use that to try to insult all janet fans and even downplay her career. janet dont even want the attention she already gets so no fan would expect her to be out here attention whoring. bottom line janet is not thinking about beyonce and neither is 90% of her fans.

Ouch!!! BOOOOM

And clearly you don't like to read either because nowhere in my post did I mention you specifically. Every pronoun I used was in the plural form, applying to general group of people. So miss me [much] with your self-importance. I used Lamont because he represents the textbook of example of someone who is envious of Beyonce but in denial. I don't need to belittle Janet's career because I'm part of the reason a lot of you are more informed about Janet's career. I insult the fans because they're stupid, reckless, and have no clue how to properly stan. LOL @ Janet fans not thinking about Beyonce.

The title of this thread is "Janet and Celine" but who is currently being discussed, and been discussed since page 1? K.Thnx.Bye. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ I can say only the first post was petty. Otherwise, I don't think there's anything wrong or disingenuous with say Janet influenced other superstars. 

Honestly, this is the first time we talked about Beyonce in a minute though. Go to the Free Xone,  She is not even on the first page.  

• Upvote 1

It's very simple:

who are these people you speak of? Are they the great depressed? :unsure: cause I know Janet has seen her peak and she said herself you can't stay up up up forever, and that applies to Beyonce too she gonna come down at some point can't think of a single artist that stays slaying forever, even Madonna has like zero music spins on radio now, of course her tour game is on point though -_-  I just dont feel like paying that much anymore to see her and  hear those new records of hers.

Edited by Bailey.

well you quoted me and said 'yall', and now you say ' a lot of you' ....so how are you not including me? my entire twitter tl is basically janet fans and i never ever see this vitriol towards her you speak of. could it be possible that the people you see doing this just dont like beyonce and it has nothing to do with them being janet fans?  i just dont think its logical for any janet fan to feel insecure over beyonce, unless its someone too young to have actually experienced JANET.  the only time i see comments about beyonce is when someone retweets something that was said and of course janet's name was mentioned. its actually flattering yet annoying that 50 year old janet is being used for stan wars among the fanbases of these current artists.

I said many of you all. That does not necessarily = you

• Downvote 1

If you're going to lump a bunch of people into a made up basket, don't use vague shitty words like "many" "most" "a lot". 

What Dlite said holds truth. You know it does which is why you're trying to backtrack "well NOT YOU!!! But most!!" Dlite put you Great Depressed in your place. 

Edited by Game

If you're going to lump a bunch of people into a made up basket, don't use vague shitty words like "many" "most" "a lot". 

What Dlite said holds truth. You know it does which is why you're trying to backtrack "well NOT YOU!!! But most!!" Dlite put you Great Depressed in your place. 

They just wanna troll because they are mad about the era and some artists are a good tool.

• Upvote 3

A hilarious observation is that clearly in the hive members minds, someone that doesn't like her just brought her up randomly and with no context to the subject at hand, and everyone that doesn't like her just kept the conversation about her and they just sat back and watched until it reached a certain page until they exclaim the shock of the conversation being ruled by her.

When in reality, she was boght up by a Bey fan, and the discussion change was relevant to what was bought up, yet they don't remember that part, that ultimately the discussion wouldn't have went on as much as they did if they'd get out of their feelings about how others feel about her

THAT GATHER THO!!!
Image result for Yas gif
It is TRULY amazing how they act like she's the only diva people don't like, when in this very thread you have Mariah & Celine hate. There's other divas who's name brings as much if not more jokes & drags than Bey but they love to claim "only her". The reason the Celine & Mariah jokes haven't resulted in pages of discussion about them is because their fans here aren't whining about Janet fans not liking them.

• Upvote 2

And clearly you don't like to read either because nowhere in my post did I mention you specifically. Every pronoun I used was in the plural form, applying to general group of people. So miss me [much] with your self-importance. I used Lamont because he represents the textbook of example of someone who is envious of Beyonce but in denial. I don't need to belittle Janet's career because I'm part of the reason a lot of you are more informed about Janet's career. I insult the fans because they're stupid, reckless, and have no clue how to properly stan. LOL @ Janet fans not thinking about Beyonce.

The title of this thread is "Janet and Celine" but who is currently being discussed, and been discussed since page 1? K.Thnx.Bye. 

seems to me you posted a bunch of social media responses  to whatever you chose to leave out that was posted by the beehive, i mean any idiot can tell these tweets are responses and not random stanning for no reason. and like i said 90% of the janfam dont give a shit about beyonce and dont dislike her either, of course there are the 10% that pretty much acts like you and the rest of the annoying internet 'stan' groups. this happens to be a janet jackson fan site not twitter,fb or whatever else this type of nonsense is the norm, so attacking fans on a actual fan site for praising or stanning or whatever else they choose to do is ridiculous . if your favorite artist is currently on a stadium tour and selling lemonade and all that other good stuff why waste your time complaining about what an artist you are not currently happy with is doing or not doing?

• Upvote 3

seems to me you posted a bunch of social media responses  to whatever you chose to leave out that was posted by the beehive, i mean any idiot can tell these tweets are responses and not random stanning for no reason. and like i said 90% of the janfam dont give a shit about beyonce and dont dislike her either, of course there are the 10% that pretty much acts like you and the rest of the annoying internet 'stan' groups. this happens to be a janet jackson fan site not twitter,fb or whatever else this type of nonsense is the norm, so attacking fans on a actual fan site for praising or stanning or whatever else they choose to do is ridiculous . if your favorite artist is currently on a stadium tour and selling lemonade and all that other good stuff why waste your time complaining about what an artist you are not currently happy with is doing or not doing?

So why are we discussing Beyonce in a thread titled "Janet and Celine"? 

• Upvote 1