Halle's baby daddy called her a nigga (allegedly)

bzebabe

Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives. And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations. There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her. It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

they are currently going through a custody battle...I don't know if I beleive these "sources" or not...I mean, this is the same Halle who was all on Oprah going on and on about Gabriel's integrity etc...on the other hand, it could be true...if he did say those things, his poor daughter...Halle has never been all there to me...every break up she has been involved in has been horrible and resulted in mud slinging...Halle is the common denominator in all of these situations...when her all of her ex boyfriends and husbands said she was crazy, I had no problem believing them lol...this is the same woman who sped off after she caused a car accident and said some stupid shit about why she did it...anyway, you make your bed you lay in it...Halle got exactly what she wanted out of this "relationship", a baby...Halle has the self esteem of defecated-on pavement

Thats what makes me wonder is it them or HALLE ??...its just strange how it always ends ugly. We may not know who the REAL Halle is behind closed doors.

as I said, Halle is the common denominator in all these horrible break ups....there is nothing wrong with breaking up, but when all your break ups are messy...

It's sad how things have gotten really publicly nasty in this situation.

Usually I have the tendency to side with the mother in such situations (if only due to personal experience), but I agree with bzebabe, there seems to be something a little "off" about Halle. So I have no idea what to believe. Either way, not cool of them to air their dirty laundry in public.

i think she went crazy after that baseball player mollywopped her in the cranium with that soda bottle, shit to be deaf in one ear im sure her head rattles when she walks

omg ralphie not u coming for halle :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i like that word mollywopped

i agree she does have some issues. damn shame this women can have her pick of a man and always gets the wrong ones :whistle:

I dont understand why if she wanted a baby she didnt have advisors to protect her interest, she just wanted a baby, now Gabriel is fine as fuck sure, but I dont know I dont see him being with her plus yes every relationship she has had ended badly, and that makes her look questionable, and now this shit is all public and bitter its sad because a child is in the mix, but I swear she must have issues

We haven't had such a dirty divorce ever since what ? Mel B vs Eddie Murphy ?

Anyway ... they both need to grow up , they are throwing shades at each other on the press and on court forgetting that the lil girl will grow up and will read all this ish .

They are only doing her wrong with this childish behavior

We haven't had such a dirty divorce ever since what ? Mel B vs Eddie Murphy ?

Anyway ... they both need to grow up , they are throwing shades at each other on the press and on court forgetting that the lil girl will grow up and will read all this ish .

They are only doing her wrong with this childish behavior

Mel B and Eddie Murphy were never married. He just knocked her up and then had his new girlfriend publicly deny that the child was his. (They're on good terms now though).

But yeah, they really need to think about their daughter and not spend so much time publicly smearing each other. Very immature.

Mel B and Eddie Murphy were never married. He just knocked her up and then had his new girlfriend publicly deny that the child was his. (They're on good terms now though).

But yeah, they really need to think about their daughter and not spend so much time publicly smearing each other. Very immature.

yeah i know but that ish was turning UGLY >_<

amen

Archived