Why Dont You Love Her?

moonlight

To be completely honest with you, people don't hate Beyonce, they hate her Stans. They cross the line on a regular and they stay throwing shade at other celebs in order to praise Bey. Which is not called for considering she can stand alone on her own accomplishments. MC fans use to be like this before her breakdown in the early 2000s.

thank u

Beyonce

beyonc2.jpg

I could be wrong but within like...my first week on here I gather she isnt really cared for on here just based off of some comments. I personally love her, but what are your thoughts on the Mrs. F.V.O.A.H?

Discuss... ^_^

wtf os that hanging off her ass :unsure:

and no i dont like her :filenails: just because :coffee:

I'm definitely a fan. I have all her albums and have seen her live three times. But part of me feels she isn't the artist I want her to be. I get the feeling there's a whole deep dark side to her that we'll just never get to see.

OMG..yes..

To be completely honest with you, people don't hate Beyonce, they hate her Stans. They cross the line on a regular and they stay throwing shade at other celebs in order to praise Bey. Which is not called for considering she can stand alone on her own accomplishments. MC fans use to be like this before her breakdown in the early 2000s.

I was just saying this to Sir Duke not too long ago

I like Beyonce well enough. She has some singles that I like.

But why I don't think she's special is because I don't find her to be original. She's a combination of Tina Turner, Diana Ross, and Janet Jackson--and it's very, very obvious.

Also, her fans are probably some of the craziest, manic, obsessive people I've ever encountered. Their behavior completely turns me off of Beyonce.

I think for the most part ppl don't like her because of her stans. They shade every single artist... probably except for MJ. Personally I love Beyonce's music but I don't really care for her as a person. Just as long as she keeps putting out solid music she's alright with me.

I don't really dislike her, she has some good songs that I like, just way back in the beginning DC days she seemed like she thought she was all that just a little too much. I hate arrogance and it put me off her. I'm not saying it's true but that coloured my opinion of her.

Archived