Why Dont You Love Her?

moonlight

Are you trying to cause chaos?

I already see where this thread is headed to...

If I wanted to cause chaos id just do it by spamming the forum with obscene pictures and racial slurs. Ask @SirDuke1814

This is somewhat like a series thread of me asking your thoughts on various artists... IDK if I'm gonna continue it or not, but I truly want your opinions on various artists. I'm sure we can discuss like civilized adults. What say you? ^_^

Beyonce

beyonc2.jpg

I could be wrong but within like...my first week on here I gather she isnt really cared for on here just based off of some comments. I personally love her, but what are your thoughts on the Mrs. F.V.O.A.H?

Discuss... ^_^

I dont love her, I like her I think she is smart and on her game, she really does what she does well, her music has not been the best I have ever heard, maybe that explains her lack of recognition on the BIG Grammy awards, call me when she wins Album of the Year, I think her music kinda sucks actually I fucks with DIL after that I was sadly disappointed I was checking for her on Bday, hell Janet was coming Justin was coming all within 2 months of each other I was like YES!, until I heard Bday I was like :thumbdown: that shit was some noise like a kid had some pots and pans and a big ass spoon and just went to town. The issue here is they really try to say Beyonce replaced Janet, but she can't she never will :filenails:

Wayyy too tacky for my taste, most of her music isn't even that good , over hyped ...

I don't dislike her like i dislike The Alien for example but i'd take 10m Rihanna fans over 1 Beyonce stan any day of the week.

i like some of her music though ,to me Me Myself And I is her greatest song

I dont love her, I like her I think she is smart and on her game, she really does what she does well, her music has not been the best I have ever heard, maybe that explains her lack of recognition on the BIG Grammy awards, call me when she wins Album of the Year, I think her music kinda sucks actually I fucks with DIL after that I was sadly disappointed I was checking for her on Bday, hell Janet was coming Justin was coming all within 2 months of each other I was like YES!, until I heard Bday I was like :thumbdown: that shit was some noise like a kid had some pots and pans and a big ass spoon and just went to town. The issue here is they really try to say Beyonce replaced Janet, but she can't she never will :filenails:

And the comparisons that some people were trying to make around that time bothered me as well..it's like comparing filet mignon to a vienna sausage..

Replacing Janet... I dont think thats people mean that as straight forward as that nor is Beyonce's intention herself. Performance wise I think they're very different, but when people say something along those lines its probably because Janet was the biggest black entertainer of her era & Bey is the biggest black entertainer of this era, so thats probably where the similarities come in and lead to things of that nature.

Also shes won..

Best New Artist

Album of the Year

Song Of The Year

Record Of the Year

& thats considered a big grammy btw.

And the comparisons that some people were trying to make around that time bothered me as well..it's like comparing filet mignon to a vienna sausage..

give Beyonce maybe two more albums at the most and the hating will spread,its like a disease first it start wit the white people, when they start talking shit its a wrap :filenails:

give Beyonce maybe two more albums at the most and the hating will spread,its like a disease first it start wit the white people, when they start talking shit its a wrap :filenails:

I think she can make an album with substance..She's afraid to go there..

Replacing Janet... I dont think thats people mean that as straight forward as that nor is Beyonce's intention herself. Performance wise I think they're very different, but when people say something along those lines its probably because Janet was the biggest black entertainer of her era & Bey is the biggest black entertainer of this era, so thats probably where the similarities come in and lead to things of that nature.

Also shes won..

Best New Artist

Album of the Year

Song Of The Year

Record Of the Year

& thats considered a big grammy btw.

ok lets do this first off Grammys are given out now like lollipops to these flopeta jos second off since they only played Single Ladies 50 million spins a week the bitch outta took home the Record of the Year Grammy who else was they gonnna give it too :filenails: you could be in a Geriatric home and them bitches was doing single ladies with a cane :whistle:

I think she can make an album with substance..She's afraid to go there..

I question can she :filenails: some of ya'll hate Justin but his albums were solid and deserved them Grammy noms and the wins he got, now on FS/LS after about the first 8 tracks that shit fell off but them 8 tracks was solid :filenails:

Wayyy too tacky for my taste, most of her music isn't even that good , over hyped ...

I don't dislike her like i dislike The Alien for example but i'd take 10m Rihanna fans over 1 Beyonce stan any day of the week.

i like some of her music though ,to me Me Myself And I is her greatest song

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

To be completely honest with you, people don't hate Beyonce, they hate her Stans. They cross the line on a regular and they stay throwing shade at other celebs in order to praise Bey. Which is not called for considering she can stand alone on her own accomplishments. MC fans use to be like this before her breakdown in the early 2000s.

Beyonce

beyonc2.jpg

I could be wrong but within like...my first week on here I gather she isnt really cared for on here just based off of some comments. I personally love her, but what are your thoughts on the Mrs. F.V.O.A.H?

Discuss... ^_^

Her face doesn't even look like her in that pic :ph34r:

Archived