Lets Discuss something important Lil Kim Vs Nicki

Bailey

Black Friday >>>>>>>>>>>> Nicki's entire career

:coffee:

ima have to listen and see what she said, the problem here is these lil girls be coming up and they be feeling themselves, sometimes you just got to respect your elders, and for real Lil Kim is back on BECAUSE of all this shit :filenails:

No...this is where we say Kim should release an album instead of a mixtape :filenails:

well with all this attention she should opportunity is knocking, its time come on Kim get dem dollars, and on the real I love when ole school chicks in the game put these new broads in their place, it needs to be done more often they get extra didnt nobody tell Nicki to open her grill on Lil Kim, BIG's Lil Kim? girl she fucked up

I guess I'll start from the begingining. Yea.. I'm aware of some of the slick stuff Nicki said on the sly on the come up as well as Romans Revenge, but I feel Kim could have handled this whole situation better cause it feels like shes loosing people.

Not to mention this never ending quest for homage and recognition when Nicki to the best of my knowledge has done that, said she likes Kim, said shes a fan, said shes inspired, said she was one of the people she looked up to (rap wise) growing up. So at this point idk what more she wants but best of luck to her with that. I like Kim and all of her raunchiness.

Having said that whether you like hate or indifferent about Nicki you cant deny shes brought a spark back to the female rap game. The biggest females in rap/hip hop all stopped early or mid 00's

The Cookbook- 2005

The Naked Truth- 2005

Eve-Olution- 2002

And when they stopped they either flopped or went on to do other ventures or both. The only rap person who was marginally big kinda doing it was Trina but shes irrelevant.

Not to mention the only reason you finally have a rap where Kim attempted to give a fraction of a fuck is because of Nicki. her other stuff like Download & Pussy purr etc.. was not up to par.

Not to mention look at how many of these female rappers are all trying to come back after Nicki... yes theyve said they had albums in the works but its always been push backs, ambiguous release dates complications and etc.. but now everyone is trying to get back on their grind.

I guess I'll start from the begingining. Yea.. I'm aware of some of the slick stuff Nicki said on the sly on the come up as well as Romans Revenge, but I feel Kim could have handled this whole situation better cause it feels like shes loosing people.

Not to mention this never ending quest for homage and recognition when Nicki to the best of my knowledge has done that, said she likes Kim, said shes a fan, said shes inspired, said she was one of the people she looked up to (rap wise) growing up. So at this point idk what more she wants but best of luck to her with that. I like Kim and all of her raunchiness.

Having said that whether you like hate or indifferent about Nicki you cant deny shes brought a spark back to the female rap game. The biggest females in rap/hip hop all stopped early or mid 00's

The Cookbook- 2005

The Naked Truth- 2005

Eve-Olution- 2002

And when they stopped they either flopped or went on to do other ventures or both. The only rap person who was marginally big kinda doing it was Trina but shes irrelevant.

Not to mention the only reason you finally have a rap where Kim attempted to give a fraction of a fuck is because of Nicki. her other stuff like Download & Pussy purr etc.. was not up to par.

Not to mention look at how many of these female rappers are all trying to come back after Nicki... yes theyve said they had albums in the works but its always been push backs, ambiguous release dates complications and etc.. but now everyone is trying to get back on their grind.

so we should thank Nicki :unsure: I really dont know her like dat, Im kinda old like Blatin but not that old I mean Im not collecting SS yet :whistle:

I'm not saying you should do anything for her, but I think its worth noting she re-ignited the spark to female rap & you could at least giver her a little bit of props for that.

she did I give her that, thank you Nicki, not that I know you like dat tho, I mean if I was fresh outta High School and into pink and shit you know :filenails:

I have grown to really like Nicki Minaj. She's talented...a little weird, but talented and interesting nonetheless. I'm still team Kim, she's been my favorite female rapper for a long time, but Nicki kill't it on "I Ain't Thru", I don't even care if she was talkin' smack about Kim lmao --

"Bad bitch central, check my credintials, muhfuckin' right you know it's Nicki on the instro, and I'm even bitchier when I'm on my menstral, when I’m on my even bitchier when I’m on my menstral you aint even got a credit card for incidental, basic insurance and it don’t include dental, dental, dental, yes bitch I’m mental, plus I’m in the big boy and it’s not a rental, shit aint sweet unless its the Presidential

Y-Y-Y-Y-You a mutt, tell her quack quack, she a muthafuckin' duck, duck, goose she a saturday night live, spoof one thing the coupe never got, roof! yeah I took the spot she gone, poof! me and KC, deuce! stay fly, you can call me “have a safe flight” and my wrist froze, stage fright..."

Not to bring up age but I'm not sure how America will respond to a 50 year old rapper.....

Rap is still fairly new, it's only been around since the 80's. With rock, we know you will for the most part be safe from ageism.

With pop (for most artists), you're time is limited once you hit your 40's. Sucks, but that's just the way it is.

However with rap..... our first and second generation rappers like Snoop, LL Cool J, and Missy are starting to hit the 40/50 year old mark. I don't think America knows how to respond to a veteran rapper just yet since these are the first of the bunch.

Archived