Official: Madonna’s 14th Album-“Madame X”

Lenzo88

On 5/4/2019 at 8:17 AM, Aquaria said:

Madonna On Motherhood And Fighting Ageism: “I’m Being Punished For Turning 60”

00060_vg_027_f12_cmyk.jpg

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/madonna-on-ageing-and-motherhood

Modonna can save this bullshit. I remember her talking shit about Cher and Barbara S. being to old. Now her ass is old and it's a problem. Never did like this chick. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Modonna can save this bullshit. I remember her talking shit about Cher and Barbara S. being to old. Now her ass is old and it's a problem. Never did like this chick. 

she's such a damn hypocrite. I wish there was an article or video of her talking shit about them being too old so I can serve her fans receipts.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Utopia said:

Quien es esa nina, who's that girl
Senorita, mas fina, who's that girl
Quien es esa nina, who's that girl
Senorita, mas fina, who's that girl
P3JbLPs.gif

Do you have the link to Crave? :rolleyes: 

So....anybody thinking about going to the Madama X Tour??? Sis is doing theaters this time!!?! Surprising!!! 😳😱🤔 

Madonna is known for her theatrics and stunts, so it’ll be interesting to see her up close and personal (Janet did it first! 🤪

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Madonna out here defending Michael Jackson. Well now...she might just find her way into Damita's heart.

Meh!!! Considering their history since the early 90s, I doubt that would do anything at this point. Janet would “whatever” that news in a heartbeat. 😒🙄 #TooLateMadge 👀🤷🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

Ok it's growing on me, still feels like it could be anyone's song though. That might help it. :ph34r: 

it sounds very boring. but the beat does sound current. Not sure if the radio is gonna play this but so far i'm seeing the whole album is gonna flop

Crave isn't really doing anything for me. I thought she was gonna do something with I Rise, but she probably figured that a song with a hip rapper would do better with the public. I'm still wondering what exactly Madame X's overall theme will be. It seems like this alter ego is supposed to be an 'everywoman.'

3 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Crave isn't really doing anything for me. I thought she was gonna do something with I Rise, but she probably figured that a song with a hip rapper would do better with the public. I'm still wondering what exactly Madame X's overall theme will be. It seems like this alter ego is supposed to be an 'everywoman.'

It’s random songs placed on one album for contractual obligations

ie: every “alter ego” album that exists

Honestly, the new songs get better with each potential new single. “Crave” is honestly the best of the 3 released singles. At least, “I Rise” has a political message and “Crave” feels emotional with some substance. “Medellin” is just too weak and gimmicky for me. Tho I love for it in shame on occasion. 😫

39 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Her stains being all happy about her trending on twitter before checking the hashtag and seeing her embalming corpse being dragged all over the floor like a cheap pinata at a quinceañera 

Hide contents

Hide contents

She uploaded the performance to her YouTube and the audio was fixed. :ph34r: