Official: Madonna’s 14th Album-“Madame X”

Lenzo88

13 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Upon further listen...not sure if this is a certified bop. :unsure: It's kinda subdued and understated. I wonder if it doesn't do well will she say it's a test single like Mariah did with GTFO :huh:

Yes I like how subdued it is. Laid back. ^_^ With her mind on Maluma and his cock on her mind. :shifty:

This merch looks pretty cute I might cop sumn: https://shop.madonna.com/?utm_campaign=News_All_20190417-MadameX_Preorder

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Upon further listen...not sure if this is a certified bop. :unsure: It's kinda subdued and understated. I wonder if it doesn't do well will she say it's a test single like Mariah did with GTFO :huh:

It’s the first track from her album.

The song is weak.. the chorus is weak. The Latin world will love it

Currently listening.....🤔🤔🤔

Definitely her “Made For Now”, tho this doesn’t seem as fun to sing along to. The chorus lost me, her “chi chi cha-ing” can be seen as basic and annoying but at least this seems more thoughtful and subtle than something like “B!tch, I’m Madonna!”.....until “B!tch I’m Loca” is released maybe??? 😳😱🤪

This Maluna track featuring Madino x  is a mess. It really goes nowhere. Sounds as generic as every single Latin influence pop song the clubs have been playing over here. 

Its amazing how Madonster comes up with a themed deep album to serve THAT as the lead single 💩

Even Living For Gloves is better than this ish. 

Edit: I meant Gimme All Your Relevancy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

Maluma reacting to the premiere on the radio. SO SWEET!!!! :wub: Now I want his babies even more.

He looks like the average Portuguese guy 😅 

Those tears though... He is living his best gay life ...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Utopia said:

This Maluna track featuring Madino x  is a mess. It really goes nowhere. Sounds as generic as every single Latin influence pop song the clubs have been playing over here. 

Its amazing how Madonster comes up with a themed deep album to serve THAT as the lead single 💩

That made me chuckle.

I'm kinda excited about this album. Hopefully this one will be better than her last 3. The standard cover looks better with her dark hair. I was hoping she'd go all dark this era, but it seems like she'll be sticking to blonde and using black wigs here and there. Oh well. "God Control," "Dark Ballet," and "Extreme Occident" sound like they could be interesting.

8 hours ago, Utopia said:

I was gonna say. Living For Love is the shittttt. :wub: It might be my favorite Madonna song. :mellow: 

1 minute ago, Aquaria said:

Yes!! How is it basic? Am I basic? :unsure: 

It's like the perfect, quintessential Madonna song. 

It's like alot of other generic dance tracks in the 90s and goes nowhere.

That 'up up up up' is cringe and I immediately want to pull it's cape and yank it off the stage. 

Just now, Voodoo said:

It's like alot of other generic dance tracks in the 90s and goes nowhere.

That 'up up up up' is cringe and I immediately want to pull it's cape and yank it off the stage. 

Well maybe it's the nostalgia factor it has mixed with a modern sensibility. Classic Madonna with a twist. -_- 

That last line was not necessary. :coffee: 

14 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Video teaser

See this is why I can’t even be mad at the quality of the song itself when in context with the video, it will probably make more sense since Madonna usually comes hard with the visuals each era! 👍👍👍