The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

hahahahahah HELL YEAH!! i was a power ranger and VR Trooper fiend i couldnt wait to get home from school i wouldnt do my homework until i watched both show lol

VR troopers were on a budget because why all three of them never fought together it was always the blk dude and white girl while the other dude would fight solo... I figured they only had one stunt dude to play both male parts :lmao:

welll then what was it cuz they never did anything together thats why I stop watching I need my group fights fuck that lol

lol yeah u got a point i think i heard the pink ranger died years ago, the white/green ranger was cute as hell! i was the white ranger one year for halloween my mom made the costume and that shit won for best costume lol

I really hope the new albums called #UNLOCKED I dont like the name "Talk that talk" like........I can get use to it, but I think UNLOCKED sounds more like a Rihanna album title

And Im really digging all the pics with her and the platinum blonde hair, if I had my way thatd be the hair color for this era.

I would LOVE for 1 of these to be the cover

BajanFrannie.jpg

001-1.jpg

008.jpg

normal_002.jpg

normal_005.jpg

well hello bitter bitch!!! :mellow:

*sigh*

you know twisted boo, when you first came to this board I was excited to see a real life Janet stan, It was almost like the time when the McRib came back to McDonalds. It made my heart skip a beat and I started to question if you were real or not...'i loved me some TwistedVelvet'. But lately you have been coming off like somebody who has been touched by a special needs angel. I mean are you contractually obligated here to act like somebody who belongs in a straight jacket? :huh: Shit is not cute boo.

Anywho, I really hope that you find somebody to finish your Scholastic Success Test Math Workbook Grade 7-8, so you can finally move on from this board and really make something out of yourself. 'Best of luck to you'. ^_^

Blah blah blah.

Ur an idiot for giving this whorish barbarian a minute of ur time. Shee can't even wear a genuine hair weave. Fucking talentless bitch.

*sigh*

you know twisted boo, when you first came to this board I was excited to see a real life Janet stan, It was almost like the time when the McRib came back to McDonalds. It made my heart skip a beat and I started to question if you were real or not...'i loved me some TwistedVelvet'. But lately you have been coming off like somebody who has been touched by a special needs angel. I mean are you contractually obligated here to act like somebody who belongs in a straight jacket? :huh: Shit is not cute boo.

Anywho, I really hope that you find somebody to finish your Scholastic Success Test Math Workbook Grade 7-8, so you can finally move on from this board and really make something out of yourself. 'Best of luck to you'. ^_^

its true, TV

I was a fan too

and even after a few stumbles, i was still defending u to others, because u seemed like a real Janet stan..and giving us good news and shit

but now things have gotten outta hand and we dont get it

Rihanna the ever changing chameleon of style, has announced on twitter that her forthcoming album will sound NOTHING like her LP, ‘LOUD’. No doubt the album spawned three No. 1 Billboard hits.

See what Bajan beauty had to say when prompted by the following tweet: “I want the new album to be perfect! Like Loud! Every song is great! No bad song” below!

Screenshot2011-10-04at103113AM.png

*sigh*

I'm screaming! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rihanna the ever changing chameleon of style, has announced on twitter that her forthcoming album will sound NOTHING like her LP, ‘LOUD’. No doubt the album spawned three No. 1 Billboard hits.

See what Bajan beauty had to say when prompted by the following tweet: “I want the new album to be perfect! Like Loud! Every song is great! No bad song” below!

Screenshot2011-10-04at103113AM.png

I CANT WAIT!!! Loud is what made me a fan of hers, it was the 1st of her albums I ever bought or just got the whole thing, and its my fave album of the 5, so it'll be interesting to see the direction she goes in. Now that I have all her albums heres how I personally rank them.

1.Loud

2.Good Girl Gone Bad

3.Rated R

4.A Girl Like Me

5.Music of the sun

Yea the only album Im not crazy about by her is the 1st one (I LOVE ME SOME PON DE REPLAY THO). Im so damn excited about this new album.

Oh and it's official, the name of the album is "Talk That Talk" :filenails: Unlocked is a way better name.

• Upvote 2

Rated R made me like her a little but I still liked to hate her. Loud won me over BIG TIME but funnily enough I place Rated R over that. GGGB is a cute album. I don't mess with the other two tbh aside from one or two singles.

• Upvote 1

Rated R made me like her a little but I still liked to hate her. Loud won me over BIG TIME but funnily enough I place Rated R over that. GGGB is a cute album. I don't mess with the other two tbh aside from one or two singles.

Its funny, I was the same way during the Rated R era, I liked the album but I wasnt sold on her yet, I still tossed shade here & there lol. LOUD (specifically Only Girl In The World) got me on her BIG TIME, then Whats my name, then S&M, lol. Loud completely sold me.

Yea I consider her 1st 2 albums like JJ & Dreamstreet lol. But I will say A girl like me does have some really great tracks, like S.O.S. is soooooooo fuckin hott. I used to HATE unfaithful (back when I liked Bey, and I thought Rihanna was trying to sing like her) but now its 1 of my faves. Its amazing how much my opinion on Bey & Rihanna switched.

why not? shes popular and her fans don't mind plus she might be trying to get out of her contract.

She has been like that since day one. I cant say im a fan, she just feels like a puppet rather than an artist. None of the greats release albums every year. Only album i like singles from was GGGB.

*sigh*

Boy, you are still crazy as hell.[/saidwithlove] :blush: