The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

I think Game really hurt he aint a mod anymore that's what gets him going :asham:

I think so too. :asham:

Ok, you just reminded me of the old forum. :lol:

yep they spilled the tea that Bzebabe was darker than pics she had posted, and then it went from there that she wasn't that woman at all. Pure messiness, *sigh* oh those were the days.

:lmao: I was late for that, but when I was updated on it, I felt so bad for her. :asham:

He's a mess. A couple weeks after we met...Harpo got into an argument with me. I told him no one likes him and he said that I was lying and that you love him. I told him that even you don't and that you were the first to call him crazy and the proof was on 30th June. He was convinced you loved him and he said he told you what I said and that you called me a liar. :unsure::umm::asham:

:lol:

He really was a mess. :lol: I wanted to believe he wasn't crazy, but he just kept on with his messiness. :lol:

He wanted to keep in touch on Twitter, but I ain't got time for that. lol

He's a mess. A couple weeks after we met...Harpo got into an argument with me. I told him no one likes him and he said that I was lying and that you love him. I told him that even you don't and that you were the first to call him crazy and the proof was on 30th June. He was convinced you loved him and he said he told you what I said and that you called me a liar. :unsure::umm::asham:

I even argued with him after that lol. I never called u a liar and he never told me what you said lol

He would tell me how he got off to my photo. :lol:

OMG!

He really was a mess. :lol: I wanted to believe he wasn't crazy, but he just kept on with his messiness. :lol:

He wanted to keep in touch on Twitter, but I ain't got time for that. lol

He really was!!!

:lmao:! Ain't nobody for time for that.

I think so too. :asham:

Ok, you just reminded me of the old forum. :lol:

:lmao: I was late for that, but when I was updated on it, I felt so bad for her. :asham:

Bzebabe left that very night, and never came back, I would leave her pm's telling her to come back until she deleted her profile here too

from what I have seen they kicked her energy up a notch, for me that was what I needed the music great, the dancers fantastic, but her stage presence ..gurl :umm:

She's gotten alot better..especially on the festival front..But I accept Rihanna for who she is..she slays without actually slaying.. :thumbup: And tonight will be no different..

Once she collects her VMA's.. :coffee: