The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Fans Chant For Beyonce At Rihanna Concert

Rihanna better fix up and look sharp at her next tour stop because she caught major heat from her fans in Gdynia, Poland. After waiting for an hour, Rihanna fans became restless and highly upset. Once Rih Rih hit the stage, her fans met her with chants of Beyonce‘s name.

Some people took their frustrations to Twitter. One person tweeted, “Will you get on the stage at last? 50 minutes late is a complete lack of respect to the people who came to listen to you.” While it’s true that Rihanna being late is highly disrespectful to the people who paid their money to see her, as her fans, they should have known home girl is usually late top her performances. Another person echoed my sentiments on Twitter, “Don’t understand those people being disappointed with Rihanna being late on stage- she was late EVERY time, should have been prepared 4 it!”

I so wish there was video of this occurring. You know Rihanna isn’t scared to cuss a fan out, so I wonder how she reacted.

http://theurbandaily.com/2507842/fans-chant-beyonce-rihanna-concert/

They were steamed! :lmao: Beyonce toured over there and she was on time..The insult!

Seriously, Rihanna needs to get her shit together..she truly be on CP time..and apparently she doesn't give a shit.. :lmao:

It's gonna hurt her in the long run though.. -_-

• 3 weeks later...

Producers already talking about album #8.

She's working with Nicky Romero. He said:

"We actually produced the record called ‘Right Now’ on her album ‘Unapologetic’. So I made that one together with David Guetta and now we’re working on a follow-up. [The production] on the track will be ‘out of the box’. In a smooth way."

Apparently she's signed a new contract with Roc Nation.

"We actually produced the record called ‘Right Now’ on her album ‘Unapologetic’. So I made that one together with David Guetta and now we’re working on a follow-up. [The production] on the track will be ‘out of the box’. In a smooth way."

Yeah she did

Rihanna Summer News

HOT 100 55TH ANNIVERSARY: THE ALL-TIME TOP 100 SONGS

In celebration of the chart’s 55th Anniversary, Billboard is counting down the 100 biggest Hot 100 hits ever, 10 songs at a time. And guess what! “We Found Love” is featured at #24! On August 1st, the magazine will reveal the final Nos. 20-1!

#24.
We Found Love” – Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris

Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for 10 weeks (2011)

The 11th of Rihanna’s 12 No. 1s on the Hot 100, and the only one with a double-digit reign, as it stayed on top for 10 week

“TAKE A BOW” BECOMES RIHANNA’S 15TH VEVO CERTIFIED VIDEO

Rihanna’s “Take A Bow” music video, released in 2008, is her latest and 15th video to become VEVO Certified, with over 100 million views!

Rihanna’s YouTube channel, with almost 4 billion views, has over 9,5 million subscribers, the one with the most subscribers among all VEVO channels and among all artists in general.

Congratulations, RiRi!

Diamonds becomes Rihanna's most viewed video of her career

Rihanna working on 8th album!!!!!!

Slay me Rihsus.

simo1.gif

Although, she needs a break.

80k.gif

Janet's was slightly longer and more Dorthy Dandrige-esque (with a modern flair), wheres Rihanna's is shorter and the curls are tighter almost like a Jheri Curl, but it's definitely Janet-Dorthy-esque without being it exactly. What I love most about it is the fact that its new for her, we've seen her with long and curly as red, black & blonde, we've never seen her with sort black & curly (she's done blonde & curly). She's so effortlessly gorgeous with pretty much any & every style length & color. On a negative note from me it is a "older" style for her, but she rocks it.

photosootbarbados_28129.jpg