The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Does anyone watch her Born to Rock show on Bravo? You see clips of the promos but I never see actual footage. Its all just promo clips. Is it any good and how are ratings? It cant be that good ratings if its on a Friday slot right now?

Correct.. Friday is the worse day of the week to release a video.. Second to Sunday

Exclusive: Rihanna to receive 'Icon' honor at American Music Awards

Rihanna is in the running for four trophies at the 2013 American Music Awards, including artist of the year, but the singer will be given the night's biggest honor: the Icon Award.

The Barbadian pop diva will be the first artist to score the special merit award, producers for the awards told The Times on Thursday. Rihanna is also scheduled to perform on the telecast.

“The first-ever Icon Award was created to honor an artist whose body of work has made a profound influence over pop music on a global level,” show producer Larry Klein said. “Rihanna’s iconic and innovative sound has enabled her to become one of the most influential and bestselling artists of all time.”

Since her 2005 debut, the 25-year-old has undoubtedly become one of the biggest forces in pop music.

She's issued a staggering seven albums in just seven years -- each armed with a set of slinky, chart-toppers (with 12 of those landing at No. 1)..

Her consistent onslaught of material -- for four consecutive years she’s released a new album in November -- has allowed the singer an unrivaled radio, chart and pop cultural dominance.

She’s sold 50 million albums and 180 million singles worldwide, making her the bestselling digital artist of all time. And with 4 billion views on her oft-provocative music videos, she’s the most watched artist on Vevo/YouTube.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-rihanna-to-receive-icon-honor-at-american-music-awards-20131114,0,6277965.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=95857#axzz2kfAlnHiz

Can't sing. Can't dance. No talent. But slaying effortlessy.

5vbvptvi.gif

• Upvote 3

I am enjoying Styled To Rock!

So happy the "What Now" video finally came out, I was worried because the video was shot in beautiful Thailand and none of the video was shot outdoors, but they made it work with the effects!

Rihanna was at Drake's Houston concert and he attended her show in Dallas. They went to a strip club after hehe. I'm so glad they made up, now they need to have lots of hot sex and make babies!!

The Diamonds World Tour ends tonight in New Orleans.

She'll also receive the Icon Award at the American Music Awards.

Rih is slaying me so much right now, just slaying the world, I just can't. :tear: :tear: :tear:

• Upvote 1

I am enjoying Styled To Rock!

So happy the "What Now" video finally came out, I was worried because the video was shot in beautiful Thailand and none of the video was shot outdoors, but they made it work with the effects!

Rihanna was at Drake's Houston concert and he attended her show in Dallas. They went to a strip club after hehe. I'm so glad they made up, now they need to have lots of hot sex and make babies!!

The Diamonds World Tour ends tonight in New Orleans.

She'll also receive the Icon Award at the American Music Awards.

Rih is slaying me so much right now, just slaying the world, I just can't. :tear: :tear: :tear:

Who else, but the premiere artist of her generation?

wa2.gif